30 days

Dear Diary,

Had another meeting today! It was boring as hell, just the commission reminding us that we had some big important event later on this month, that of course I have to attend. I didn't really have a choice on that matter, but oh well, most of these events I go to I don't really want to be there but I had too.

Not much else happened, a few minor fights with some criminals and lower classed villains- I actually waited for my interns to come and arrest them this time rather than speeding off, and they alerted me to some more files that needed seeing too. 

More paperwork.

Yay.

Urhhhhhhhh...

Oh well its all in a days work of being a top hero! Though as of writing this I still have at least 10 more thick documents to look at for tomorrow and its already 11:23pm so looks like Imma have to pull another all nighter! I just hope it doesn't show, last time Eraserhead just kept looking at me the whole day even though I wore makeup to cover it up, and I couldn't have been more glad for my hero outfit hiding all of my scars. I accidentally let my sleeve roll up too high one night while drinking with Mirko, she was absolutely pissed so I don't think she noticed, but since then I have been more careful.

Ah crap, my phones just got off, the commission is calling me! I'll sign off here and (hopefully) have all my work done on time.

Night, Keigo Takami, Hawks