25 days

Dear diary,

Somehow I willed the strength to leave the apartment today! For literally less than a minute.

Shit... I was going to go and visit my agency building to find out who was alive and who wasn't, but the second I jumped out of my window I immediately started panicking so I just returned almost immediately, and then had a whole other breakdown.

I scrolled through the news today, and there are now articles about me! Yay or not.

As this fight was such a big loss for the heroes, the news had apparently been all over the story and as the majority of the interns were from my agency and the fact that I had disappeared for two days now with no comment on anything, I was the front of quite a few articles. I started reading one, but they linked this too the last time i had a few days off, which immediately made me close the tab. 

I didn't want to be reminded of that time when I almost ended everything, it wasn't even an attempt but I was such a wreck that I couldn't even go a day without having a breakdown or like a dozen panic attacks so the commission had ordered me to take a few days off and do office work. No one knew of course, well except for Touya, he stayed with me throughout the entire thing.

Well hes in a completely different part of japan right now! So he cant be with me, god knows how many times he has also texted me these past two days on top of every other person who's been messaging me.

I know I'll have to leave soon, its only a matter of time before things get even worse, and I'm not just talking about the media and the other pros.

I don't want everything to get as bad as it was before.

Night, Keigo Takami, Hawks