23 days

Dear diary,

Well at least I know what that piece of paper is now! 

It was a number, and it didn't have the typical hero numbers at the beginning, so Mirko must have gotten a secret phone number to try and communicate with me. I mean I hadn't been responding to my work phone and she didn't know about my secret phone so to her, I had fallen of the face of the earth quite literally, up until yesterday that is.

I don't know how, but no new news article had appeared commenting on my appearance at my agency yesterday, chances are that the commission told everyone to keep their mouths shut- but my work phone had another round of blowing up so I just turned it off.

I wasn't going to do anything with Mirkos number yet, I had yet another freak out trying to decide if I should use my work phone or my secret phone, then it spiraled into a case of 'I should not even fucking do it'. So I didn't, I knew I would have to eventually but I couldn't bring myself to do it today.

Had yet another round of relapsing this evening, much worse than the few scratches I did a few days ago, I actually used a blade this time. Of course the second I realized what I'd had done, I freaked out, had a complete breakdown and just inflicted more damage to myself. 

God I'm such a mess, but its fine. 

I have it all under control- it won't be like last time... right?

Night, Keigo Takami, Hawks