29 days

Dear diary,

I might or might not have gotten no sleep last night. After I signed off this diary last night and answered the commissions call, they just yelled at me for saying the wrong thing to a fan, I wasn't even rude or anything! The fan just asked for a picture and wanted to know how being a pro was and I told her the partial truth- that it was tiring but very rewarding. But noooo, apparently that was the wrong think to say. 

They yelled at me for a full 20 minutes, and by then I didn't have the energy to finish off the files, so I got yelled at again by Endevour as they were meant for him. I laughed it off of course, but it did hurt, I looked up to him and it hurt when he never took me seriously. 

Anyway, I had a photo shoot today advertising some hero fantasy book or something. So that took up nearly the whole day, I even missed lunch. When I finally got back to my apartment I did some more filing before by evening patrol. 

Not much happened on it, just helped stop a few petty crimes and searched the city. I had Mirko in my ear the entire time, joking with me as she watched the view of my camera that was strapped to my chest on the screen in the heroes common room. 

So that was nice.

I got back a little later than I should have- I had to pick up some food, so I am utterly exhausted! 36 hours without proper sleep or any sleep for that matter will do that to you, would not recommend... wow thats got to even rival Eraserhead! Speaking of him, I didn't see him at all today so I didn't have to hide my sleepiness and badly covered up eye bags. 

Tonight, or should I say this morning as its currently 00:14, I should hopefully be able to get some sleep, even if I have an early meeting at 8 so I have to be awake by 6:30 just to get ready and get there. 

But hey! Sleep is sleep right?

I just hope I'm not plagued by nightmares as usual.

Night, or morning or whatever, Keigo Takami, Hawks