24 days

Dear diary,

I finally left my apartment!

Don't know if that's good or bad, but I immediately flew straight up above the clouds so no one could see me. I had of cause tidied myself up before I had left- brushed my hair, put on some clean clothes, put on some makeup; but I couldn't stop myself from shaking, and my hands were trembling so much the whole time, someone was bound to notice instantly.

I entered through the back door of my agency, its more of a hidden emergency entrance and exit, so not many know about it, but that meant that I didn't run into anyone and the one person I saw, I easily managed to hide out of view until they passed. I went straight to my office, sneaking through the hallways and taking the back stairs, I did pass a few people but I was walking so quickly that they didn't get a chance to stop and ask me questions.

Unfortunately, my office that held the information I needed was the one with a glass wall, so anyone passing would be able to see that I was in and they would easily be able to come in and talk to me.

I couldn't easily escape without creating an even bigger scandal.

I logged into the computer, aware that it would flag up on the commissions system and they would come looking for me, but I was quick.

I found what I needed.

7 dead.

3 critically injured.

3 more injured but not critical.

I had really fucked up.

I don't even know what happened next, I just remember trying to type something and noticing that my hands were shaking so badly that I couldn't even type. Fight or flight must have kicked and next thing I knew, I was crouched under my desk, arms wrapped around my knees and my wings forming a spiky cage around me.

Then someone came in.

I didn't dare move, not even when I heard that it was Mirko. Even when she called my name, I just stayed put, hidden out of sight. She could definitely hear my shaky breathing but she just put something on the desk and left.

I waited a few more minutes, just trying to calm down, before I crawled out and stood back up.

It was just a folded piece of paper, so I took it and practically sprinted out of the building, definitely getting spotted by a few of my interns but I didn't care! I flew home the same way as I went and instantly had yet another panic attack.

I know Mirko will say something to the other pros, but at least she now knew that I was alive, I guess.

Night, Keigo Takami, Hawks