05.

[irl, instagram]

as dorothea was coming downstairs, she heard laughs coming from the living room.

"what's so funny? besides alex and his bad haircut" she asked.

"taiken told us a really funny story about you" chris couldn't help it but laugh.

"what was it?" she turned to taiken.

"nothing don't worry about it" he smiled, pulling her by the waist.

"no i wanna know. chris why don't you tell me since it's so funny"

"gladly" he smirked. "so basically he told us that there was this one time where he walked into your aparment and saw you had a green mask on and scrathing your ass" the younger triplet bursted out of laughter.

thea on the other hand, slapped her boyfriend's arm and got off him.

"why would you tell him that? it's literally embarassing"

"my bad. we were just talking about embarrasment moments and i couldn't help not talking about that one" he laughed, earning a glare from her. she scofted and turnd her attention to the triplets.

"well guys i think it's time to go to our thing"

"yeah go to your thing" taiken repeated what she said.

the four left the house and started to drivento mcdonald's.

"matt, nick" dorothea started. "i just want to say i'm sorry for everything that happened"

"we're sorry too thea" matt replied.

"we were just so mad about the breakup that it got the worst of us" nick affirmed.

"you guys shouldn't have to apologize. i get it. i would've been mad too. i was just mad at myself and wanted isolation. mainly the reason why i blocked you guys everywhere. sorry about that too" matt and nick chuckled.

"well the important thing is this is all behind us now" chris smiled.

"yeah" dorothea smiled. "did taiken mention other embarassing stories about me?"

"yeah. but we didn't laugh though. we just laughed when we heard someone coming down" nick told.

"chris was literally ready to throw hands" matt laughed.

"well who tells embarassing stories of their girlfriend?"

"um you did when we were dating" she remarked.

"that's different. you were there and literally told mine after so i'm guessing you didn't have a problem with it"

"i didn't. because the way we did it was funny. he just fucking told them with no common snese whatsoever"

"what do you guys want?" matt asked, pulling up into the drive through.

"sweet tea" chris and dorothea replied.

"ill just have fries" nick said.

as matt was telling the order in the mic, a notification popped on chris' phone. dorothea looked back at him and he was smiling. "who could that be to make him smile like that?" the girl tilted her head to view his phone.

"adriana 🤍"

"what the fuck?" she thought.

"earth to dj" matt waved the bag.