07.

irl !

"that was so delicious" dorothea sighed flopping on the bed.

"now could you tell me what happened with faiken?" chris asked, turning to her.

"do i have to?"

"yes" he smiled.

"so basically..."

ʰᵒᵘʳˢ ᵃᵍᵒ

as dorothea got out of her room, she barged in taiken's. the boy quickly stumbled upon his phone, letting it dropping on the floor.

"woah some privacy?" taiken scoffed.

"what's wrong with you today?" she asked.

"nothing bro get out" he 'broed' her.

"are you on your period?"

"what no!"

"well looks like it. you've been distant lately and i was wondering what was going on with you"

"maybe i have a reason to be distancing myself"

"what could that be?"

"why would i tell you? you're gonna end up telling chris anyways" he rolled his eyes.

"so this is about chris?"

"of course it is dj!"

dorothea cringed at that nickname. nobody except for her family and close friends would call her that.

"what's wrong with him? is it the way i hang with him or the nickname he started using since the fourth grade?"

"okay first of all what nickname? and second yes"

"you never called me dj until recently. as for me hanging with him, i thought you wouldn't have a problem"

"well i do. we've been in boston for a month and you've spent more time with him than me"

thea smacked her hand into her head in disbelief. there's no way she was spending more time with her friend than her boyfriend right?

"i haven't been spending more time with him. besides, it's not like you couldn't give two fucks about me for the last month"

"because you spend your time with that guy" he got up yelling. 

"you and chris are full of shit  for what you did and you know it" dorothea stood there stunned by what her boyfriend said.

"what did we do that hurt you so much taiken?"

"your chemistry! you get along with him and i get treated like dog shit by him and his brothers. i don't know why you like those people to be your friends"