Chapter 9 / ᴘᴀꜱꜱɪᴏɴ

3 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓼 𝓛𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

Adela
Zane and Olivia have been spending a lot of time together investigating his parents past. He's usually with her throughout the day. During the night and weekends he's with me.

Even though I try to hide it deep down the jealousy to see them together is killing me. I trust him though I really do. It's just the fact that they were together back then gets to me.

Whenever I need to rant and let it all out I go to Dimitri. I don't want to be that jealous and possessive girlfriend.
I try to hide the jealousy but Zane does notice he just doesn't say anything because he knows how to calm me down. He knows I trust him.

Wyoming
Zane's House

Adela : It's late and they're still not back

Dimitri : Should we just eat?
Adela : Yeah come on.

Adela
After about ten minutes into dinner I heard the sound of some very familiar high heeled shoes.

Olivia : Hello hello!! Eating without us?
Dimitri : We were hungry.
Adela : And we weren't going to wait all night for you two.
Zane : Woah is someone mad?
Adela : -eye roll-
Zane : Hey beautiful!

Adela
He wrapped his strong arms around me from behind and gave me kisses on my cheek.

Adela : Hey..
Zane : I want you to stop eating and come with me.
Adela : Where?
Dimitri : Yeah you can't take her anywhere without me.
Zane : Actually, I talked to my uncle and he hired some people to guard the place where Adela and I will be.
Adela : Where are we going?
Zane : You'll see. Now come on.
Olivia : Awww I remember when we would go out for dinner. You were always such a romantic.
Adela : ....
Zane : Hey Olivia?
Olivia : Hm?
Zane : When are you moving out?
Olivia : How rude!
Zane : No! What's rude is you bringing up our past in front of Adela! Now that I won't tolerate!
Adela : Zane it's fine. She's just trying to piss me off.
Zane : It's a disrespect!
Olivia : I'm sorry! It's just a joke.
Zane : Come on Adela.
Adela : Mhm

Adela
He held my hand and took us out of the house. Once we got in the car he let out a big sigh and hugged me.

Adela : Haha what's wrong?
Zane : I know I'm hurting you in a way..
Adela : Huh? I mean yeah I guess I do feel a bit of jealousy considering you've spent more time with her than with me lately but I'm not exactly mad. I completely understand what's going on.
Zane : But it's hurting you..
Adela : A little?
Zane : I'm sorry..
Adela : Hey don't be! -kiss- I know you're all mine anyway.
Zane : All yours! Never doubt that.
Adela : Where are we going?
Zane : You'll see.

Adela
He gave me a long passionate kiss before he started diving. I was looking out the window when I noticed through the mirror that a car was following us..