Chapter 13 / ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴꜱ

Adela
After our talk I came upstairs for a shower while Zane and Alan stayed downstairs talking.

When I walked out of the bathroom Zane was sitting on the edge of the bed. He was scrolling on his phone. I think he's texting.

Adela : Who are you texting?
Zane : My other girlfriend.
Adela : ....
Zane : I'm kidding obviously. I'm texting Emma.

Adela
I gave him a small smile and got in bed with him. I wrapped my arms around his neck from behind him and laid my head on his shoulder.

Adela : I need you Zane...
Zane : I'm right here baby.

Zane
I turned myself around to look at Adela. She came closer and hugged me laying her head on my chest as I held her in my arms tightly giving her comfort.

Adela : He killed them in front of me...I couldn't do anything and that's killing me!......that's why I have to avenge them. I swore to my parents I'd kill him.
Zane : Adela, you're the sweetest person I know. I don't want you to become someone you're not..
Adela : I'm not going to change. I want to kill Bruno to avenge my parents.
Zane : That's the thing. I don't want your desire for revenge to change you.
Adela : It's not going to I promise.

Adela
I cupped his face and kissed him.
Like always, he didn't hesitate to kiss me back.

I felt his strong arms wrap around my waist pulling us impossible closer to each other.

As he deepened our kiss his hands untied and took off my robe throwing it on the floor revealing my undergarments.
I did the same. I lifted up his shirt and tossed it on the floor.

Adela : I love you Zane

Adela : I love you Zane. I love you so much..
Zane : I love you too Adela. I love you like I've never loved anyone..
Adela : Show me! I need to feel loved.
Zane : I'll make you feel like no one has ever before.

Adela
With that being said. Zane once again wrapped his arms around my waist laying my down on the bed with him on top of me.

He made sure to show me how much he loves me. He traced and kissed every inch and part of my body making me feel such pleasure and love I've never felt before.

The Next Morning

Adela
When I woke up I didn't feel Zane next to me. A few seconds later I heard his voice downstairs along with Alan.
I got up and got dressed to go down and have breakfast.

Dimitri : Morning sleeping beauty!
Zane : .....
Dimitri : What? She's a true beauty.
Zane : But she's my beauty!
Dimitri : Jesus I'm sorry!
Adela : -laugh- What time is it?
Alan : Noon
Adela : Really?
Zane : Yeah I didn't want to wake you up.
Adela : Oh no wonder.
Alan : Want some toast?
Adela : Sure
Dimitri : I'm sorry about.....what happened.
Adela : Did Alan tell you I want revenge?
Dimitri : Yes and I'm going to help you as much as I can.
Alan : About that, Adela, planning a revenge takes a lot of time. Before that you have to learn how to shoot and fight. You and Zane.
Dimitri : I'll be the teacher.
Alan : And I'll be the mastermind behind the plan.
Adela : I don't care how long it takes.
Zane : Are we going to stay here?
Alan : No we'll be going to Scotland. No one will dare attack us in our own territory. We'll be safe there.
Adela : When do we leave?
Alan : As soon as I get you a new fake ID.
Adela : Another one?!
Alan : Welcome to the mafia life.
Adela : Oh great...

Bruno's House

Guard : Nothing boss, we searched the whole city

Bruno : Leave it I have another plan.
Martin : What are you thinking?
Bruno : I say we let them think that I'm not after them anymore but we'll look for them and follow their every move in a discrete way.
Martin : Then?
Bruno : All I wanted was to make Adela pay. She already did. I know she's suffering. The next on the list is Zane.
Martin : Use his weakness but that's Adela.
Bruno : No not Adela. I'm talking about Emma.
Martin : Emma? I thought you didn't want to kill her?
Bruno : I'm not going to kill her. I have other plans for her.

A - FEW - DAYS - LATER
Scotland

Emma : I don't remember ever coming here.
Zane : You were around six the last time we came.
Emma : Oh that's probably why.
Alan : I'll be in the office.
Emma : I'm going upstairs to unpack.
Dimitri : I'll be outside with the guards for a bit.
Zane : Babe?
Adela : Yes?
Zane : Uh.....I want to ask you something.
Adela : Go on
Zane : -kiss- I love sleeping next to you every night. I love it when the first thing I see in the morning is your beautiful face. What do you say, share the same bedroom?
Adela : Awww I would love to. -kiss-

T I J U A N A
Bruno's House

T I J U A N A Bruno's House

Chase : Boss!Bruno : You're back! What was the last thing that happened?Chase : Their house in Wyoming is completely empty and I have no idea where they moved

Chase : Boss!
Bruno : You're back! What was the last thing that happened?
Chase : Their house in Wyoming is completely empty and I have no idea where they moved. I was able to follow them only to their private jet area.
Bruno : You're in charge to figure out where they're at now.
Chase : I'll let you know as soon as I have a clue.

To be continued.....