Chapter 11 / ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʏ

Zane's House

Zane : What do you mean she left?! You had one job!!!Dimitri : What was I supposed to do?! She said she needed to go to the restroom

Dimitri : What was I supposed to do?! She said she needed to go to the restroom. It was clearly planned! She jumped through the window.
Alan : Let me track her phone.
Dimitri : I have it.
Zane : Check her last call.
Olivia : I believe she was threatened by Bruno.
Zane : What?
Olivia : I heard her talking on the phone.
Zane : With Bruno?
Olivia : Yes
Alan : What did she say?
Olivia : She said what do you want and then son of a birch. Once she hung up she went upstairs then came back and left with Dimitri.
Alan : He probably threatened her.
Dimitri : She must be on her way to Tijuana then.
Alan : I'm gonna have the jet be fueled. We're going to Tijuana. Dimitri you're coming with me. Zane you're staying with Olivia and Emma.
Zane : What? No I'm going.
Alan : Zane-
Zane : I said I'm going!!
Emma : What's going on?
Olivia : Adela left to Tijuana.
Emma : What why?
Alan : Looks like Bruno threatened her.
Emma : ....
Alan : Be ready I'll let you know when we leave.

Emma
I went upstairs to my room to call Bruno but- he blocked me?!
.....it shouldn't hurt but it does.

T I J U A N A
Bruno's Warehouse
-phone call-

Chase : Boss! Adela is on the plane on her way to Tijuana as we speak.
Bruno : Good
Chase : Do you need me to stay or do I go back?
Bruno : No I want you to follow every step of the Walker's and get back to me.
Chase : Si jefe! (Yes boss)  -call ended-

W Y O M I N G
Zane's House

Olivia : Emma?
Emma : What?
Olivia : I got a call from my sister. She wants me to go to France to solve some issues regarding the inheritance.
Emma : Bye!
Olivia : You hate me. I get it. That's a you problem.
Emma : Have a safe flight.
Olivia : Tell Zane and Adela I wish them the best.
Emma : Sure

Emma
She grabbed her suitcase and walked out of the house.
I don't know if I should believe she's over Zane. Whatever I'm just glad she's out.

H O U R S - L A T E R
Tijuana

Adela
After sixteen hours on the plane I finally arrived at Tijuana. The sun is about to come down.

The first thing I did was get a taxi and head to Bruno's warehouse.
I swear to god if Bruno did anything to my parents I'm going to kill him...

The car ride was about twenty minutes since Bruno lives in a very hidden area. Also the nicest area in Tijuana. It's really close to the warehouse.

I paid the taxi driver and walked towards the door.
My heart is beating at 100 beats per second. I'm terrified but I have to suck it up. I don't care what I have to do as long as I get my parents out of here.

-knock-

Martin : -opens door- Adela..
Adela : Where are my parents?
Martin : Check her

Adela
One of the guards ran a little wand looking device to check if I had any weapon on me but I don't.

Martin : Follow me.

Adela
I walked inside and followed Martin downstairs to their lockup where they had my parents sitting on the floor. They were tied up in chains. This image is breaking my heart.

Suddenly, I felt a strong presence behind me. I don't need to turn to know who it is..

Bruno : Welcome back to Tijuana. Did you really think I'd stay with my arms crossed after you left me like if I was a toy to you? Did you really think you could hide forever?
Adela : That wasn't my intention.
Bruno : No?
Adela : ....
Bruno : I don't care Adela. All I know is that you're going to pay for that.

Adela
With anger and bravery I turned around and looked at him.

Adela : I'll do whatever you want but please- leave my parents out of this. Let them go! Please Bruno I'm begging you....
Bruno : Kneel
Adela : What?
Bruno : Kneel! And beg!

Adela
If I have to do this to save my parents than fuck it!
Just like Bruno demanded, I kneeled down in front of him to beg with tears in my eyes..

Adela : Bruno please, please please let my parents go. I'm begging you!! I'll do anything you want!! Anything!!!

Adela
He didn't say anything. Instead, he made me look at my parents.
A few seconds later Martin came over and tied my hands up.
Once I was tied, I heard the cock of a gun behind me.

Adela : Bruno...
Martin : Do I cover her eyes?
Bruno : No, I want her to watch.
Martin : Are you sure..?
Bruno : I decide what happens here!
Martin : Right...
—————————————————
⚠️ WARNING⚠️
This is a strong sensitive and violence scene!!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
If you send hate I will most definitely block you! :)
—————————————————

Adela
The monster Bruno Martino held up his gun and killed both my parents in front of my eyes and the fact that I couldn't do ANYTHING is killing me.

Adela : Listen to me very carefully. I swear! You're going to pay for this if it's the last thing I do!! FUCK YOU BRUNO MARTINO!!
Bruno : Don't make me laugh.
Adela : You're going to pay for this. I can assure you that..

Adela
After that I completely broke down.
I can't believe there was a moment in my life where I was in love with this piece of shit of a man..

I'm going to avenge my parents.
I SWEAR!!
I promise you mom and dad.....I'm going to kill him!

Martin : Adela...
Adela : You're just as bad as him..
Bruno : Sedate her!
Adela : ......

To be continued....