Can't Cover All Your Wounds With A Band-Aid

People, please stop asking me to update. I know this is not consistent and I don't plan on giving up on it but my school life is hectic. You guys commenting this just makes me want to not update. Please comment but just not "update plz" and stuff like that.

____________________

Adrien was confused by Marinette's text. Why was she moving our stuff to the hotel? The whole point was that she would be safe from the paparazzi, Adrien thought, but before he could reply, his father called for his attention.

Adrien had a feeling this would happen. That his father came during a school trip to 'check up' on his 'son'. He knew he shouldn't feel resentful about it, his father was mourning but still, it hurt like hell thinking about it.

"Adrien, how close did you come with 'wooing' your classmate?" Gabriel asked, checking his tablet. "Father, we have been dating for six months, before she even found out she was a part of the Wayne family," Adrien explained.

Gabriel promptly put down the tablet. "What?" he exclaimed, "Why was I not made aware of this?"

"Father, I told you a month before when I planned to ask her out and told you the month after we agreed to go out," Adrien said.

"A month after! Why a month? I am your father, I should've known immediately after!" Gabriel roared. "I tried to tell you, Father. You weren't available until the next month at dinner, when I told you," Adrien replied.

"Adrien, that is completely unacceptable. First, you ask out a girl without my knowledge and you didn't even make sure I was paying attention!"

"I'm sorry I can't control you, Father. I'm sorry you weren't paying attention to me like usual and I'm sorry for asking out the girl I love without your permission. Why is it so wrong? Why? Because she wasn't a Wayne then? Because you thought she was just a normal person, with no money or no connections to her name? But now that she has a rich, famous family it's fine?" Adrien exploded.

"Adrien, you will not talk to me like that!" Gabriel yelled. Nathalie covered her ears from how loud it was. "I'm done with this," Adrien said, getting up from the couch. "Good bye, Nathalie. Have a nice night," Adrien said, before walking out of the massive hotel room.

Adrien's phone rang when he reached the hotel's elevators. "Hello?" Adrien said when he answered.

"Adrien! Is Marinette with you?" the other line cried.

"Dick? No, why?" he questioned. "Marinette. She's missing."

Adrien dropped the phone.

____________________

Dick had just gotten done with patrol. He just wanted to relax and maybe hang out with Marinette and his future brother-in-law. Yes, sibling bonding time (since he couldn't do it with the others).

Dick had gotten his tea from the kitchen, apparently Alfred was out, when he saw Damian coming back in from the garden. "Do you know where Marinette is?" Dick asked.

"Why should I care?" Damian asked. "Because she is your sister?" Dick said. "She is NOT my sister," Damian growled. "Look Demon Spawn, no matter how much you want to fight it. She is and unlike all of us, she is the only normal one here. I understand that we don't fully know what's going on but can you at least put a little front and act like you care, just a little bit?" Dick said.

"Like I said, I don't care. After she yelled at me, she came in here," Damian said. "You guys fought?" Dick questioned.

"Butt out," Damian said, before he left the kitchen, Titus trailing behind.