Sugar Cookies & Milk 🍼☁️🤍

⚠️Do not interact if you dislike or are uncomfortable with age regression⚠️

I found the image on Pinterest btw. Idk if those are actually sugar cookies but they look like it so just pretend they are.

Ship - Semi x Shirabu

Little - Shirabu (little age is 3 in this)
Caregiver - Semi

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Semi was very proud of his little today. Kenjirou had gone the whole day in little space without having a tantrum.

He ate his breakfast and lunch without throwing it. He complied when Semi said it was nap time and he had to put his toys away. And he didn't get annoyed when his Daddy said he couldn't have anymore juice until he drank some water.

Usually, Shirabu had at least one fit every time he was in little space, sometimes multiple. This was unusual to Semi so he had a suspicion that his little boy wanted something.

Right now, Kenjirou is in the bath drawing on the tiles with water crayons, letting his Daddy wash his hair without complaining.

"Daddy! Look!", Shirabu pointed excitedly at the duck drawn in yellow crayon with squiggles representing water beneath it in blue.

Semi smiled, "That's a very cute duck, Kenji. Well done baby!" Shirabu giggled at the praise.

{ Timeskip - 20 minutes later }

"It's time to get out of the bath now, bug.", Shirabu gave a small whine, he loved colouring with the water crayons, but raised his arms to let his Daddy lift him out of the tub and wrap him in a warm towel.

Semi carried the little into the bedroom, dried him and changed him into a soft teddy bear onesie.

{ Timeskip - when they go downstairs}

They we're sat on the couch with Shirabu cuddling into Semi's side, watching kenjirou's favourite movie 'Incredibles 2'. Shira was giggling at baby Jack-Jack fighting with the racoon.

Semi decided to get his baby a treat for his good behaviour, even if his suspicion of the little doing it for something was true. "Kenji, I'm just going to get something from the kitchen okay? I'll be back in a few minutes." Shirabu gave a hum in response, too focused on the movie.

He remembered he bought some of Kenjirou's favourite cookies the other day and decided that would be a good treat as he would let him have 1 or 2 more than he would normally give him. Shirabu also liked warm milk in a bottle as a comfort food when he was regressed a little older, so he decided that would be good to.

As the milk warmed up in the microwave, he put a few sugar cookies on one of Shira's little dishes. Once the milk was warm enough, he poured it from the jug into a Hello Kitty bottle, it seemed to be Kenjirou's favourite one at the moment.

Semi walked back into the living room, plate of cookies and bottle of milk in hand. Shirabu tore his gaze from the TV and his eyes lit up when he saw what his Daddy was holding.

"Shuga cookies!" Shirabu was getting very excited about the cookies and milk.

Semi just chuckled, "Yes baby, your favourite." He put the plate infront of the younger boy, "Do you want to drink your milky yourself baby boy or do you want Daddy to help you after you've finished your cookies?"

"Uhm. Daddy help when I finished." Semi nodded in response to the decision.

Shirabu picked up two cookies and gave one to Semi, "Daddy has one too!"

"Thank you Kenji." Semi smiled and accepted the cookie.

Once they had both finished, Kenjirou cuddled back into his Daddy as the bottle of milk was placed into his mouth and he started drinking it.

Nearing to the end of his bottle, Shirabu was starting to fall asleep so Semi grabbed the green paci from the coffee table and replaced the bottle with it. They were layed on the couch with Semi cradling a sleeping baby Kenjirou.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I quite like the idea of little Shira being obsessed with sugar cookies maybe even big Shirabu too.

Anyways I hope people who are looking for agere oneshots enjoyed it and anyone else who read it too!