Daddy 💜🖤

Ship - Semi x Shirabu

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The Shirabu family had invited their son's boyfriend, Eita, over for dinner. They were all sat at the table, with Kenjirou sat beside his in mom and Semi sat beside his dad.

Dishes were passed between the four, each of them taking their share of the food. At the same time, Mr Shirabu was making small talk with Eita to find out more about his son's boyfriend.

"So, how long have you and Kenjirou been together then?"

"Around a year and a half." Semi replied with a small, polite smile.

"You kept it that long from us!" Shirabu's mom laughed to which Eita gave a nervous chuckle.

He really wanted Shirabu to start talking; he may be outgoing but these are his boyfriend's parents and it's his first time meeting them. Kenjirou didn't seem bothered though, he just kept eating.

It was silent for a while before Shira finally spoke up.

"Daddy, could you pass the rice?"

"Sure."

"Sure."

Semi said it instinctively, but regretted it after Shirabu's dad also said it and both reached for the bowl of rice.

He looked up his face bright red and just stared at Kenjirou's dad, who was scowling at him.

Shirabu's cheeks were flushed red, just like Semi's. He awkwardly shifted in his seat; now feeling uncomfortable with the silence. His mom also sat awkwardly next to him.

No one said a word after that. And to say Semi and Shirabu were embarrassed was an understatement.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I got inspo for this from a gacha meme.