Feelings 💔🖤

If crying is a tw, just know that there is crying in this oneshot. (If anyone knows if it is can u please tell me)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Shirabu was curled up on his bed with his earphones in. He's wasn't listening to music, he just didn't want to hear anything right now. He was stressed and starting to get upset with everything.

Shiratorizawa had a practice match next week with a college team and he needed to work hard on his setting skills.

He had a few tests tomorrow and for the next week or so and he didn't feel prepared enough for them but he didn't have the energy to study.

The team were going to hang out tomorrow but he didn't want to go, he didn't want to leave his bed, he was too tired. Too drained.

His mom was on a business trip for a while so he felt lonely but he didn't want to talk to anyone.

Everything began to pile up on him. All the stress was really getting to him.

A few tears escaped his eyes. And a few more. Then they started falling and falling and he began sobbing.

Sometimes things just became too much. And unfortunately for Shirabu he felt as if he had no one to talk too when he felt like this. The thought that he had no one to talk just made the feeling worse.

The only way Shirabu knew how to deal with these feelings was to cry and so thats what he did. Every time.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I don't think I'm that good at writing angst but hopefully I'll get better.