They don't care 💔🖤

⚠️ Tw: eating disorder, body insecurity, Shirabu's toxic boyfriend and friends, mention of the word 'slut', cursing/swearing, crying(I still don't know if it's a tw or not) ⚠️

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

They said they were his friends, but not everything is the truth. They ridiculed him right infront of him and ignored him all the time.

"What's up with your hair anyway? It's fucking ugly."

"But I-", they cut him off starting a new conversation.

They didn't care what he had to say. They didn't care how he felt. They weren't his friends.
______________________________________

His friends told him he was way too skinny but at the same time his boyfriend told him he wasn't skinny enough.

So he stopped eating as much.

"Kenjirou aren't you gonna eat your food? It's your favourite." His mother was concerned but she didn't say anything.

"I'm not hungry."
______________________________________

"What are you wearing?" Shirabu's boyfriend didn't like the way he dressed. He had on some simple jeans and a baggy shirt and he wasn't happy.

"Go change. You cover yourself up too much."

He changed into some mid-thigh length shorts and knee high socks with the same shirt, just tucked in at the side.

"Now look at you! You look like a slut for god sakes!"

He never dressed right for his boyfriend, it was always too this or too that.
______________________________________

"Lets go to a haunted house!"

"I don't want to though."

"Well we're going wether you like it or not."

His boyfriend never listened to what he wanted.

Shirabu came out nearly crying, whilst his boyfriend just laughed at him.

"We should do something like that again, your face was hilarious!"

He really didn't want to, not like his boyfriend cared.
______________________________________

Kenjirou sat infront of his mirror.

He had been trying on different clothes he owned, seeing which ones would be deemed acceptable by his boyfriend. At the same time, he was scanning his body.

He was very slim; he had no muscle like almost everyone else on the team. Why couldn't he look like everyone else, they all looked good, so why couldn't he?

People listened to what everyone else had to say, so why didn't they listen to him?

Everyone cared about how other people felt, so why didn't they care about how he felt?

No one cares about how others look, so why did they comment on his appearance?

They don't care what he thinks.

They don't care what he had to say.

And they don't care how he feels.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I hope this angst was better than my last one.