Sickies 🍼☁️🤍

In this one they are in dorms but unlike on my first oneshot they have sperate rooms in the dorm.

⚠️I still don't know if crying is a tw but it's in this and I don't think there anything else that could be a tw⚠️

Semi x Shirabu

Little - Shirabu (little age is 1 in this)
Caregiver - Semi

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Shirabu woke up feeling awful. He had a fever and his head was pounding. And to add to this he woke up feeling more little than he would like to admit.

Despite his burning forehead, he felt cold. Shira grabbed his favourite yellow blankie, which had made it's way to the end of his bed in the night, and wrapped himself in it. He wanted to get his giraffe stuffie from the floor and his binkie from the desk but he was too tired and cold.

Shirabu didn't want to skip school but he couldn't help but fall back to sleep in the warmth of his bed.

{ Timeskip - After school }

When Shirabu didn't show up to practice Semi got worried and after hearing from Kawanishi and a few of his classmates that they haven't seen him he assumed that he was sick. That still didn't stop him from worrying though.

After practice, Semi went to Shirabu and Kawanishi's dorm to check up on his boyfriend.

He knocked on the door and it was answered by Taichi. "Oh, Semi, your here for Shirabu I'm guessing?" The taller male stepped aside to let him in

"Yeah," Semi replied walking in and heading to Kenjirou's room whilst Taichi shut the door and carried on with what he was doing before.

Semi knocked on the younger's bedroom door and called his name, "Kenjirou? Can I come in?"

When he got no answer he slowly opened the door and was greeted by a sleeping Shirabu wrapped up in his blanket.

He shut the door quietly behind him. Semi sat on the edge of Shira's bed, carding a hand through his copper hair whilst giving a soft smile. He could tell that the other was sick from how he was wrapped up despite is bright red face.

Shirabu started to stir and woke up after a few minutes. "Dada?" He said in a gentle, tired tone.

Semi relised he was in little space and answered him with a, "Yes baby, are you feeling okay?"

The little started crying, slowly shaking his head, he was still really tired and hungry and his head was hurting. When he was regressed so young he was mostly non-verbal and didn't know how to tell his Daddy how he felt properly.

Eita lifted his little onto his lap, rocking him and murmuring soothing words into his ears.

"Hey sweetheart, it's okay." Semi said in a hushed tone.

After Shirabu calmed down a bit, he started whining pointing at the desk in his room. Semi was confused at first but then he spotted the white pacifier. He carried his baby boy over to the desk, picked up the paci and placed it in the other's mouth. Kenjirou gave a small hum and nuzzled into his Daddy's neck.

{ Timeskip - 15 minutes later }

They were just layed in bed for a while, Semi running a hand up and down Shira's back until the younger's stomach grumbled.

"Have you eaten today, sweetheart?"

Semi didn't get a response from the other but he knew the answer to the question he asked. He got up from the the bed which earned a small cry from Kenjirou.

"I'm just going to make you some food Kenji, i'll be back in a few minutes."

{ Timeskip - once Semi made food }

Eita came back in the room with a bowl of noodles and a bottle of warm milk. Shirabu was quietly sobbing on the bed, he didn't like that his Daddy left him even if he knew he was coming back soon.

He set the food and bottle on the bedside table, and picked Shirabu up bouncing him of his hip.

"Baby, it's okay. I just went to make you some food, I know you're hungry."

The regressor eventually settled and began eating the food his Daddy fed him. "Here comes the choo choo train!" Eita cooed as he lifted the fork full of noodles to the Shirabu's mouth.

He ate around half of the bowl before he started to turn his head from the food. Semi figured Shirabu was full and layed back down with the little and grabbed the bottle before letting him drink the milk.

Shirabu finished the bottle and it was replaced with his binkie. He sucked on it rhythmically and content whilst falling asleep, Eita following not long after.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I think this one's longer than my last few but idk how good it is to be honest