wilburs drunk stream

"Hi Melody!" Wilbur smiles as I join his discord call.

It was the day after my love or host that Wilbur unsurprisingly won, and Wilbur was doing a drinking stream. He was planning on doing it alone initially but I asked him to let me join so I could make sure he doesn't drink too much, which he happily accepted.

"Hi Wilbur!" I smile as I turn on my camera so Wilbur, who already had his camera on and his stream could see me.

"Oh by the way chat, Melody and I decided we're gonna do the date we're supposed to do after the love or host when we meet up!" Wilbur says. "Should I explain what we're doing today?"

"Sure!" I say.

"Well I was planning on doing a drinking stream alone today but Melody so graciously agreed to join and supervise!" He smiles.

"I mean you agreed to let me join but pretty much." I laugh.

"Same thing!" He laughs. "So Melody since you aren't drinking tonight, I'm going to chug this vodka and you tell me when to stop, alright love?"

"Oh- Alright!" I laugh nervously, blushing over the nickname.

"Okay, three, two, one!" He says before he starts chugging the alcohol.

I don't say stop and just watch as he chugs it, when he holds up a signal with his hands telling me to say stop.

"Okay okay stop!" I laugh.

"Melody!" He laughs before coughing.

"I'm sorry!" I laugh.

"It's alright love." He laughs, as I cover my face in my hands to hide my blush, causing Wilbur to giggle.

After he drinks a bit more, he's most definitely drunk.

"I think I can feel it hitting now." Wilbur slurs.

"Wilbur you've been drunk for almost ten minutes now!" I laugh.

"Melody why'd you pick me?" He asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"How come you chose me to win your love or host?" He slurs.

"Cause you were my favorite there!" I smile as he blushes while giggling.

He rests the side of his face on his microphone with a smile.

"Melody you're so pretty." He smiles, not failing to make me blush.

"You're drunk Will." I say.

"I think you're pretty when i'm not drunk!" He smiles. "I like it when you call me Will."

"Noted." I laugh.

He then starts chugging more vodka.

"Wilbur!" I laugh. "How are you gonna get home?"

"I'll walk!" He says.

"You sure?" I ask slightly worried.

"I'll be alright!" He says.

"Okay." I sigh.

"Melody would you consider dating me?" He asks.

"Wilbur don't forget you're live streaming!" I say.

"I know!" He slurs. "Would you?"

"This isn't something that needs to be discussed right now." I say.

"Melody you know you're very pretty." He smiles.

"You're very pretty as well Wilbur." I smile as he covers his mouth with his hand and leans halfway out of frame.

"Melody! Don't make me fall in love with you!" He slurs.