Wilburs stream

Wilbur Soot POV

"Hey love?" I ask Melody, who was sitting in her gaming chair across from her bed that I was sitting on.

"Yeah?" She asks.

She looks up at me, and even though she was just replying to me I was still stunned by how absolutely gorgeous she is. "Is it alright if I do a late night stream tonight?"

"Of course!" She smiles. "You can stream whenever! You can use Karl's office as well since he's not here."

Karl was currently visiting George and some other friends, including Sapnap who I would be meeting tomorrow.

"Alright thanks!" I smile. "Come sit with me!"

She smiles and sits across from me on her bed, so we were facing each other with our legs crossed underneath us.

Melody POV

As I sit down, he leans over and pulls me into a kiss, which turns into many.

"Wilbur." I say into the kiss.

"Hm?" He asks as he pulls away slightly.

"Your stream." I laugh.

"Oh yeah!" He laughs. "I'll check on you during stream."

"Okay!" I smile. "Have fun!"

He gives me one final kiss before going to Karl's office to stream.

I decided to go get ready for bed because it's pretty clear I would fall asleep watching Wilbur's stream, that I was most definitely going to watch.

I brush my teeth and my hair before getting changed, and before I left I noticed a little circle bruise on my neck, and I just laughed before going back to my room.

Laying down in my weirdly empty bed in my weirdly empty room, I pull up Wilbur's stream on my phone to see him doing a just chatting with Phil and Tommy.

"Yeah cause Wilbur's fucking in love or some shit." Tommy scoffs.

"At least I can pull girls!" Wilbur laughs.

"It's pull bitches not girls!" Tommy yells.

"My girlfriend is no bitch!" Wilbur scoffs.

"Tommy complains about being single then calls them bitches." Phil laughs.

"Wilbur's the kinda guy you ask what their favorite thing about their girlfriend is and they say everything." Tommy teases as Phil laughs.

"What the fuck!" Wilbur laughs. "I do have a favorite! It's this thing she does either whenever two people play argue she slaps her hands over her mouth and gasps and when ever she's exited about something she jumps up and down while shaking her arms a bunch."

I smiled at the fact Wilbur noticed the little details, no matter what they were.

"Awe Tommy he's in love!" Phil teases.

"Shut up!" Wilbur laughs.

"So you're denying it?" Tommy asks.

"No!" Wilbur says immediately.

"So you are in love?" Phil laughs.

"Maybe." Wilbur whispers.

"Melody's probably watching this!" Tommy laughs.

"Oh shit you're right!" Wilbur laughs.

A few hours pass of me trying to sleep while watching Wilbur's stream, and I'm not able to fall asleep.

"Alright chat, i'm gonna go check on Melody real quick ill be right back!" Wilbur says.

I hear him walk up to my room and enter.

"Why are you still awake my love?" He asks.

"Can't sleep." I sigh.

"Is their something I can do to help?" He asks.

"You could sing me a song on stream." I smile.

"Deal." He laughs. "Any song requests?"

"Saline solution please." I smile.

"Alright." He smiles. "Ill go play it now."

"Thank you!" I smile.

He gives me a quick kiss on the forehead before walking back to Karl's office.

"I'm back chat!" Wilbur says as he sits back down in the chair. "Since Phil and Tommy are gone, I think we're gonna play saline solution!"

He starts singing, and I fall asleep a few minutes in.

-time skip-

I slowly wake up to see my room still dark, but Wilbur getting in behind me.

"Hi Will!" I smile tiredly as I turn around to face him.

"Oh I didn't mean to wake you sorry!" He says quietly.

"I'm glad you did." I smile.

"Come here." He smiles as he wraps and arm around me and I lay my head on his chest.

"How was your stream?" I ask.

"Good! Did the song help you sleep?" He asks.

"Absolutely." I smile.

"I'm glad." He smiles before kissing the top of my head.

At that moment, I realized I loved Wilbur.