packing stream

I was now back in North Carolina, and Karl and I were setting up to do a packing stream in my room.

The only thing was I couldn't get my mind off Wilbur. We had called every night since I left, and I was falling harder for him every day.

"Melody? Melody are you okay?" Karl asks softly, who was sitting in the chair next to me in front of my setup.

"Karl...can I tell you something?" I ask nervously

"You can always talk to me Melody." He says.

"I think...I think I like Wilbur." I say as I smile at Karl, who's jaw drops.

"No way!" He laughs. "Finally!"

"What?" I laugh.

"I've been waiting so long for this to happen!" He giggles. "I knew you were gonna like him at some point!"

"Please don't tell anyone okay?" I ask.

"Oh of course not! Your secret is safe with me." He smiles. "Now let's call Wilbur and stream!"

I start calling Wilbur on discord, and he answers almost immediately.

"Hi guys!" He smiles.

"Hi Wilbur!" Karl smiles.

"Hi Will! Are you guys ready?" I ask, earning an agreement from both of them before starting my stream. "Hi chat! Welcome Welcome! Today I am joined by Karl Jacobs and Wilbur soot while we pack up my room! If you didn't know, Karl and I are moving to Brighton!"

"They're moving just so they can visit me." Wilbur jokes.

"He's lying chat, I can't stand that man." I tease.

"Hey!" Wilbur laughs.

Suddenly, someone else joins the call.

"It's me! Melody's favorite!" Sapnap says.

"Sapnap!" I gasp excitedly.

"Melody!" He says, matching my tone.

"Hi Sapnap!" I smile.

"Hello Melody!" He smiles.

"Is Sapnap your favorite?" Karl asks.

"Yeah he is." I say. "Other then you Karl."

"Damn I see how it is." Wilbur fake cries.

"Suck it!" Sapnap teases.

"Sapnap will you visit us once we move?" I ask.

"Of course!" He smiles. "Did you have a good birthday?"

"Mhm! It was super fun!" I smile.

"It was because I took her on a date." Wilbur says.

"Sapnap get owned!" Karl yells.

"Melody me or Wilbur? Which one do you like more?" Sapnap asks.

"I'm not answering that!" I laugh.

"Cmon! Me or Sapnap?" Wilbur asks.

"Wilbur, but only a little bit more!" I say.

"Yes! Fuck you Sapnap!" Wilbur cheers.

"I'm sorry Sap, I still love you!" I say.

"It's okay, I still love you!" He laughs. "Now which one is hotter?"

"Okay i'm not answering that cause I don't really wanna get attacked by stans for not choosing one or the other." I say.

"Yeah Sapnap! Why would you ask her to answer that hm?" Wilbur teases.

"Yo!" Karl laughs.

"Wilbur!" I laugh.

"Sapnap I don't like you." He scoffs.

The weird thing was for some reason Wilbur sounded genuinely annoyed with Sapnap, and I didn't know why. I looked at Karl with a worried look, who just nodded and laced his hand with mine for a source of comfort.

Karl and I start packing my room up into boxes while having a conversation with the two boys.

"Are you guys exited to move?" Sapnap asks.

"I am excited to be closer to some of my friends, but i'll really miss the mr beast crew." I sigh.

"You'll still see them right?" Wilbur asks.

"Yeah, we'll fly up every couple weeks to film." Karl says.

"Melody do you remember that one time when you and I had a sleepover in your room and we went out your window and onto your roof and I dropped my phone of the roof?" Sapnap laughs as I burst out laughing.

"Yeah and it woke up Karl!" I laugh.

"Yeah and I thought you guys got hurt but when I went into your room to check on you guys you were high as fuck just laughing about it!" Karl laughs.

"Then the next morning I woke up and Sapnap was laying fully fucking on top of me and his phone was still outside on the ground!" I laugh.

"And you pushed me off you and onto the ground!" Sapnap laughs.

"Good." Wilbur says blatantly.

"Wilbur!" I laugh. "Be nice!"

"Yeah Wilbur, be nice!" Sapnap teases.

"You guys need to like chill out." Karl laughs.

wilbur soot POV

I sat back in my chair listening to Melody and Sapnap talk. Why did I have to be so jealous? I have nothing against Sapnap, but for some reason I just don't like how he's talking to Melody, almost like he's flirting with her.

I'm so excited for her to be in Brighton, i'm just worried if she'll catch feelings for someone else before I can confess to her.