Brighton

melody's POV.

"Can you text Wilbur and tell him we landed?" Karl asks as we taxi in the airplane.

"Sure!" I smile.

Karl and I had finally just landed in Brighton, and we were so excited to see our new house.

pretty boy wilbur

me
hey pretty boy :) Karl and i just landed, we'll see you soon!!!

pretty boy wilbur
See you soon love!!! I missed you so much <3

We file off the plane, and Karl and I walk hand in hand looking for Wilbur.

"Is that him?" Karl asks as He points in a different direction.

I look where he's pointing, and I make eye contact with Wilbur.

"Wilbur!" I gasp as I run over to him.

I run up to Wilbur, and I wrap my arms around him which he quickly does the same to me.

"Hi love!" He smiles.

"Wilbur! I missed you so much." I smile as I hug him tighter.

Karl walks up to us, and I let go of Wilbur while they quickly embrace in a hug before pulling away as I wrap my arms around Wilburs side and rest my head against him, while he holds an arm around me.

"Thanks for picking us up by the way!" Karl smiles.

"Oh no problem!" Wilbur smiles.

"Can you stay for a bit and hang out with me while I set up my bed?" I ask as I look up at him.

"Of course!" He says as he smiles down at me.

We grab our bags and go to Wilbur's car, and I sit in the backseat while the two boys are up front.

"So all our stuff is already there in boxes." Karl says to me.

"Alright!" I smile.

"It's only about a ten to fifteen minute drive from my house!" Wilbur says.

"That's good!" I smile.

"It's gonna take so long getting used to the cars being on the other side of the road." Karl laughs.

"I hate British people." I scoff.

"Hey man! What the hell?" Wilbur laughs.

"George is the only good one." I tease.

"True!" Karl laughs.

"This is not very nice." Wilbur laughs.

We eventually arrive at the house, and Wilbur pulls into the driveway.

"Holy shit!" I gasp at how nice the house is.

"Do you like it?" Karl asks.

"I love it!" I smile.

Karl and I grab our bags and we all walk in.