Sapnap

@melohilive

liked by Wilbursoot, Sapnap, karljacobs, and 15k others

new hair + fit :)

"You're so pretty." Wilbur smiles as we stands in my room with our hands laced together as we look at each other.

"You're very pretty as well." I smile. "Will we need to go, or else we'll be late."

"That wouldn't be so bad would it?" He says.

"Wilbur I know you don't necessarily like nick but he's Karl and I's friend, and I wouldn't leave you for anyone, especially Sapnap." I laugh.

"I would never not let you hang out with a friend just because I don't like them, but I can't promise you i'm not gonna get jealous." He laughs.

"That's alright." I smile.

We grab the last of the things we need, and go join Karl in the car. Karl driving, Wilbur up front, and me behind Wilbur.

"You exited Melody?" Karl asks.

"Yeah!" I say excitedly.

"What about you Wilbur?" He asks with a laugh.

"Just ecstatic." Wilbur teases.

We drive to the beach parking lot, and we wait for Sapnap,

Wilbur and I were waiting by the car while Karl was on the phone with Nick on the other side of the car.

"You know, I think you should kiss me before we see Nick." I say as I look up at Wilbur.

"Oh should I?" He laughs. "Maybe I'll make you wait."

"Wilbur!" I complain.

"I'm just joking." He laughs. "You're cute."

"Wilbur!" I complain as I cover my face in my hands.

"Well I can't kiss you if you're face is covered can I?" He laughs.

He pulls me into a kiss, one that I didn't want to ever end.

"Love?" He says into the kiss.

"Yeah?" I ask as we pull away.

"I think they're almost here!" He smiles. "Tommy and Sapnap are driving together."

"You know you can call him Nick right?" I laugh.

"It feels weird cause I met him as Sapnap!" He laughs, when suddenly a car pulls up across the parking lot.

I walk over to Karl with Wilbur following behind me, when the car door opens and I see Nick get out.

"Melody!" He yells excitedly.

"Nick!" I smile.

We run towards each other, and we meet in a tight hug.

"Oh my god I can't believe I'm meeting you!" He laughs.

"Me either!" I laugh. "Come say hi to Wilbur!"

I say my quick hellos to Tommy before leading Nick to Wilbur and Karl.

"Hey man!" Nick smiles as he walks up to Wilbur.

"Hey!" Wilbur smiles, causing me to grin over the face he's trying to warm up on Nick.

"Jesus christ you're tall!" Nick laughs.

"I get that a lot." Wilbur laughs.

We start walking around Brighton, and I walk hand in hand with Wilbur as Nick stands on the other side of me.

"How are you liking living in Brighton so far?" Nick asks.

"It's cool! It's super pretty here but it'll take a while to get used to how different it is." I say.

"I'm happy for you guys!" Nick smiles, as Wilbur tenses up.

"Thanks! I'm glad Karl and I are still living together." I smile.

We walk down the Brighton streets, and out of the corner of my eye I see Nick looking at me and smiling, and Wilbur definitely noticed as well.

After a bit, Karl, Nick, and Tommy go to get food while Wilbur and I stay back and go sit on the beach, when I get a notification saying Wilbur posted on instagram.

@wilbursoot

liked by Sapnap, philzamc, tommyinnit, and 14k others

prettiest girl I know :)

"Will!" I coo.

"It's true!" He smiles. "I missed you."

We were both sitting with our knees to our chests right next to each other.

"You we're with me all day!" I say.

"I meant alone with just you." He sighs.

"Thank you for being nice to him." I say as I look up at him.

"It was difficult." He laughs.

"I know." I smile.

I lay my head on his shoulder, and he smiles down at me.

"You're so pretty." He smiles as he wraps and arm around me.

"You're hot." I say blatantly.

"Melody!" He laughs.

"You are!" I laugh.

"Thank you my love, you're also very hot." He laughs.

We sit on the beach for a while just talking, when we hear the three boys start walking down to us, and I hear Wilbur slightly sigh.

"Wilbur I promise I would never ever want to lose you. You're the best boyfriend anyone could ask for, and I'm definitely not leaving you for him." I smile with a laugh.

"You're amazing Mel." He smiles. "But i'm still gonna get jealous."

"I know, I know Will." I laugh.