Welcome Again!

Hello, my precious Wattpadians! How are you doing?

Firstly, let me sincerely apologise for going completely AWOL from Wattpad for a hot while. While I've had a really crazy schedule lately, it's not the main reason. I'd say that my spirit is willing but my flesh is weak.

Also, I had to sort out some personal things between God and I. I'm just emerging from a rough patch in my walk with God, and as He has revealed the root cause to me, I can happily say that I'm now healing. The battle is constant and tough, I now realize. Hence, the title of this book, A Sealed Warrioress' Diary, has a special meaning to me.

One thing the Lord has shown me through it all is that 'the just (as many as have received Him) shall live by faith.' Not by sight, not by feelings, not by the amount of spirituality you think you possess.

Many times I wished to continue writing Radiance's story, but I couldn't do so until God said yes. If I had disobeyed, it would have meant me saying to God, "I'm too good at writing stories that I don't need you anymore," and that would have been dangerous-all I'd have been feeding you guys would have been strange fire, and you probably wouldn't even know.

Now that He has said yes, I'm willing and learning to lean more and more on His will, not mine.

This story might take a new tone, a few drastic turns and out-of-your-prediction routes. This is something that you might love or one that you might detest, depending on where you're currently standing with God.
But I can assure you, if you prayerfully follow this unusual story of Radiance who features here as a sealed warrior for Christ, till the end, you will never be the same.

So, with Jesus' joy, I announce to you that Radiance and her crew are back!
Get ready for a whirlwind ride as we plunge into another sequence of adventures. While you're at it, please do enjoy yourself.

I would want to assume that you have already read both the first (A Pastor's Daughter's Diary) and second (A College Seeress' Diary) books of the Supernatural Diaries Series. If you haven't, pleas go ahead and read those first. It'll help you better understand the characters and progression of this third book.

Also, the current book cover and blurb are subject to change as the story continues. But , check them out and let me know what you think.

There'll be weekly updates, especially during weekends. You can expect occasional bursts of frequent updates.

If you're on WhatsApp and would love to access our amazing community where we gist and talk about Radiance as well as other amazing Christian stories, then send me a private message so I can add you up.

Don't forget the usual drill:

1. Vote. Make that pretty orange star glow. That's what it was made for. Plus, it helps the ranking of this book on Wattpad's algorithm.

2. Comment. I need to hear your virtual voices again so please rant all you want in the comment section; I've missed you all so much.

3. Share. How will others know if you don't share the word to them? I challenge you now to post on your message board, share on your socials and maybe tag a friend to alert them that Ray is finally back.

Thanks for believing in this story. Cheers to all who have been patiently and eagerly waiting for the continuation.