02;- ꒰ °him ꒱

-'๑'-

"[first name], would you like to join us?" isogai said, nearing the girl,

"hm? join where?" the girl's eyebrow rose, curious to isogai's invite.

"killing koro-sensei." [first name]'s mood immediately perked up, quickly replying "count me in!" the boy shyly smiled at her cheery attitude.

"alright. we'll split the 10 billion yen." isogai announced, hiding behind a tree along with his other classmates.

"koro-sensei! give us some shaved ice too!" they approached, seemingly unharmful,

[first name] smirked as she saw the yellow octopus' eyes teary, indicating that they caught him off guard.

quickly after, they took out their rubber knives and stabbed where their teacher was.

before they registered it, he had already escaped his former position.

the next thing they knew, their knives were replaced with flowers. their newly grown flowers.

his students were a little mad because of this action.

due to this, he punished himself. tying himself to a tree and letting the others have a chance to kill him.

the next day, the class had pe classes, with karasuma-sensei in charge.

after they finished practicing their knife skills, the class noticed a figure on top of the staircase.

"karma. you're back."

this particular name caught the [hair color]-haired girl's attention.

"nagisa."

"it's been a while." he said before sipping on his drink. although, his eyes weren't focused on nagisa, they were staring at a specific [eye color] pair of eyes. [first name] and him exchanged stares for a moment.

"woah! is this the 'koro-sensei' they talk about?", "you really do look like an octopus." he said, passing through the students.

"you must be akabane, i've heard your suspension ends today. you know, it's not good to be late on your first day." the teacher said, crossing his arms.