08;- ꒰ °travel ꒱

-'๑'-

"nagisa, do you have a group yet?" their class representative, kataoka meg, asked.

"hm?" the said boy replied, seemingly confused,

"once you have one, please inform me or isogai."

"what... group..?" nagisa mumbled to himself.

unexpectedly, a girl heard this, "did you forget?", "she means the school trip next week!" kaede excitingly exclaimed.

"sheesh... supervising a field trip, how absurd." their yellow teacher carelessly said.

at the same time, he fetched a ginormous bag using his mach 20 speed, "i'm not even interested one bit." shrugging the idea off by wiping invisible sweats in his flushed head.

"you're excited, aren't you?!"

"for a school trip, that bag is way too big!", "there are a lot of unnecessary things inside that!" his students complained.

"okay... i'm exposed...", "to be honest, i look forward to a school trip with all of you so i can't help but be excited..." he said, blushing in embarrassment.

"as you all may know, there will be a 3-day-2-night trip to kyoto next week." karasuma-sensei announced, while everyone were sitting on the grass in their pe uniforms.

"i hate to break it to all of you but...", "your tasks as assassins continue up to that point." he added.

"you mean... we'll still try to assassinate him even there?" isogai asked, "exactly."

"it may be a bit more challenging since it's different from what you all are used to.", "either way, the individual groups' are well-planned which will be helpful for the sniper."

"if they are successful, the ten billion will be divided accordingly."

"i'm giving you all the chance to do your own assassination-oriented route."

after that, numerous 'okays' were heard as a sign of understanding the tasks in hand.

"karma!", "do you want to be in the same group?" nagisa asked the redhead, "okay~" he simply replied.

'i wonder which group i can join...' [first name] thought, scanning the room to see every group that's currently being formed.