12;- ꒰ °blazer ꒱

-'๑'-

"koro-sensei, i can't deploy my weapons in this state."

"please, remove these moderations." a new voice echoed.

the government has supplied an artificial intelligence robot in order to assist with their assassination.

they're contained in a black box with an led screen to see their 'features'.

their eyes were lifeless.

yesterday, the said robot kept firing the anti-sensei bb pellets. calculating all the possible difference they should make for the next blows to be more effective.

yes, it would've saved the world if their classmates didn't stop them—but, they're getting annoying and...

"you did this. right, koro-sensei?" they asked rhetorically,

"this is clearly violence against a student."

"yes, you're right, it would be violence against a student. however, i'm not—" koro-sensei got interrupted,

"i did it." terasaka said, playing with the roll of tape on his hand.

"it was difficult trying to study with you always interrupting it." sugino shrugged, "don't worry, we'll remove it after class."

the following day the students were greeted by a rather-friendlier artificial intelligence robot.

it now had a full display lcd screen, making the ai's full body visible. they seemed to learned all the students' name and their taste overnight as well.

wait— the next day it changed back—

"good morning, everyone." they said in their usual lifeless monotone voice.

fortunately, they managed to store the pieces of related software somewhere in their memory bank—meaning, they're not entirely back to how they were the first day they appeared.

"ritsu!", "we should call them ritsu!"

"it's wonderful! then please call me ritsu!" ritsu said with a smile.

"finally, i've found you!" [first name] exclaimed, pointing a finger to the redhead's face,