13;- ꒰ °kept ꒱

-'๑'-

"are you following me again?" [first name] furrowed her eyebrows, being aware of the situation unlike the last time...

luckily, they managed to snatch a seat in the subway. thus, they can rest after running for their lives earlier.

"what? is there anything wrong with it?"

"well—"

"i just want to make sure you get home safely." karma said, scooting over to the girl to make space for the person that just arrived.

their shoulders were now touching. again.

"i can go home safely. i can walk on my own, you know." she said with an as-a-matter-of-fact tone,

"maybe you can, but you don't have your umbrella with you."

"what does that have to do with anything?" the girl tilted her head, also pretending to be annoyed.

"nothing. i just don't want you to be in an unwanted situation again." karma admitted,

[first name] smirked, "then why don't you do it everyday?"

"just kidding." she immediately dismissed it with a giggle, before the boy could even respond.

it took karma a couple of seconds before managing to come up with a response,

"i mean, i could do it and i would do it. are you okay with that?~" the redhead echoed,

the [hair color]-haired girl was slightly taken aback by his response, "n-no, thank you. i wouldn't want to bother you everyday."

"how is it still raining?!" [first name] complained as she peek over the automated door of the train.

she has finally reached her stop, she quickly stood up and walked out of the train while a certain redhead was still following her.

"looks like this is still useful." karma smirked while holding out his blazer,

[first name] let out a long sigh before smiling sheepishly.

"let's go?" she softly exhaled.