03;- ꒰ °duality ꒱

-'๑'-

karma's assassination plots didn't stop there.

the following days he had numerous plans scheduled.

during home economics, he tried tossing the hot pot to his teacher; which only caused him to be clothed with a cute pink apron, matching the pink tints in his cheecks from the embarrassment.

he also tried to plainly shoot the teacher during class. it resulted to either his nails or hair being done by his target.

then it came. perhaps his finally attempt in a while?

he was sitting on the lost branch from the cliff, biting his nail from his index finger. was he worried? scared?

this is when nagisa appeared.

"don't worry karma, we'll all eventually kill him together."

"the more you try tricks on him, the more he'll look after you. making it a little inconvenient. he's different from other teachers, after all." nagisa shrugged,

"no way. i want to kill him." karma retorted, eyes staring straight out of nowhere.

"now then, karma. i've thought you a lot today, haven't i?", "you can still kill me, of course. i'll just have to polish you more."

hearing koro-sensei's voice made karma smirked.

"just to confirm, you are a teacher, right?"

"yes." koro-sensei answered without hesitation,

"a teacher that would put his life on the line for his students, right?"

"of course. once a teacher, always a teacher, after all."

"great." his smirked grew,

"then i'll be able to kill you." he said while holding his gun out and jumping off the cliff like a total psychopath.

'if you rescue me, i'll shoot you right then and there.'

'if you let me die, your existence as a teacher basically died too.'

karma's mind was flooded. it was messed up.

all he could do is wait and see which death will be first.

his or koro-sensei's.