Chap 2

Ashwin moaned in the taste of his favourite food items and the elder womens got busy serving him again and again.

Ak : Aiyo Athai podhum...

Binni : Nalla saapdu pa.... *caressing his hair*

Sivaangi who walked downstairs saw this and passed a contempt look at the sight. She sat on couch grabbing the T.V remote not before glaring at him. Ashwin felt her glare and chuckled mentally taking his bites.

Ak : Paati, un special payasam enga?

Paati : dho kondu varen da chellam...

Muthulakshmi came back with her special payasam and served him in a bowl. He tasted and moaned gaining her attention.

Ak : Paati, Wow!! Amazing... top notch... vera level... epdi paati nee ivlo taste ah pandren...

He asked and she smiled in response. He moaned in each scoop inorder to irritate her while sivaangi turned and gulped in crave looking at the bowl in his hand which was clearly caught by him.

Ak : Paati... intha payasam motham enakku dha... *bit louder*

Sk(mv) : Edheyyy... appo naanga elaam ethukku irukom... theeni pandaram.... Hnmmm... enakkum venum... *whining mentally*

She pouted and sat there lowering her head. She looked super cute to him and he urged to peck her pout.

Ak(mv) : Dei Ashwinnn.. thappu thappu...

(He shook his head and concentrated on his work(eating) )

Paati : Sivu.. unakku payasam venum nu sonnen la.. intha eduthuko...

Her face brightened, but hide it soon maintaining her gethu. Although she craved for the payasam but decided to deny because of his atrocities.

Sk : Enakku vena...

Paati : En da kanna... needhana first tasting pannuvenu sonnen... aprom enaachu...

Sk : Illa paat-

Ak : Vena na vidu paati, na saaptukure....

(He smirked at her earning a deathly glare in response)

Sk(mv) : Sathiyama ivan saavu en kaiyaala dha... *glaring at him*

She left to her room in annoyance and he saw the disappearing figure with a wide smile. Ashwin again served his bowl with payasam and called yaazhini near.

Yaazh : Sollu maamzz...

Ak : Ithu kondu poyi un akka kku kudu.. na kuduthenu olari vitraadhe, ava saapdamaata... olunga paati kuduthenu sollu...

(She nodded with a teasing smile and he smacked her head eyeing her go upstairs)

●●●●

Later at evening, the elder mens were busy chit chatting random things settling in the hall and Ashwin came back changing and sat opposite to them, beside pugazh who was stalking some girls instagram account.

Ak : Ithu mattum unakku maarave maaradha macha...

Pu : Kannu veikaadha macha... epdiyavadhu onnu crct pannatum da...

He looked him in disgust while pugazh smiled sheepishly at him. At the time a random talk by elders fell on his ears.

Ma : Dei nethu sivaangi kku vantha proposal enaachu... paiyyana pathi visarichiya...

His heart crushed into peices hearing those words and it slowly into turned into silent tears. He can't think for a sec sivaangi being someone's. Pugazh looked him with a serious face and remained silent thinking something.