Chap 14

Ashwin rushed to the hospital in tears and found pugazh waiting for him outside the room.

Ak : Dei En sivaangi enga??

Pu : Maaplai tension aagadha... elaarum ulla dha irukkaanga...

Ak : Dhideenu enna da aachu...??

Pu : Ava saapdama mayakkam potu vizhundhutaan da...

Ak : Unkitta avala paathukka sonnen la...

He yelled and pugazh sighed heavily.

Pu : Na solli enna da prayojnam.... ippo kooda nee vantha dha saapduvenu solli adam pudichitrukku... avala poi paaru da.... Oru naalum nan en thangachi ya ipdi elaam paathadhu illa maaplai.....

Bayamaarku da.... ethuva irunthaalum un kovam elaam maathi, rendu perum manasu vittu pesi intha prechanaya seekramave mudichidu....

Ak : Enakku enna kovam da ava mela....?? Dhideenu ava apdi elaam pesumbodhu oru maari aaidichu.... adhukku dha avala avoid pannen... Vera ethum illa...

Pu : Seri nee poyi thangachi ah paaru....

He nodded wiping his tears and moved inside to notice the elder womens who were compuling her to eat water and food while sivaangi was refusing it.

Sk : Athaan vena nu solren la... En Maama varattum adhukku aprom na saapudre.....

She sat on the bed like an adamant child which made the elder womens to sigh at her. Ashwin walked towards them with a straight face and saw sivaangi in a weak state.

Sav : Vanthutiya da... inga oruthi nee varama saapdamaate nu solli adam pudichitirukku... neeye vanthu kelu....

Sivaangi lowered her head sensing his gaze on her. Pugazh eyed the elder womens to leave the room giving the couple some privacy.

Ashwin sat beside sivaangi on the bed with a plate of food and extended a bite towards her mouth. Sivaangi didn't opened her mouth making him sigh heavily.

Ak : Saapdu sivaangi....

Sk : Neenga saapteengala....

She asked still lowering her head.

Ak : mayangi vizhundhadhu na illa nee dha.... saapdu...

He again extended a bit and again she did the same, this time tears made a way to her cheek. He huffed and placed the food near the table before washing his hand. He pulled her closer by her hands and made her to look him while his tumb wiped her tears.

Ak : Un prechana enna??

That's it she broke down and hugged him tight shedding tears and he closed his eyes in pain when her crying sound echoed inside the room. He caressed her hair and placed a long kiss on her hairline.

Sk : Sathiyama na unna sandhega padala maama.... kovathula un kitta edho pesite... enna mannichidu maama plz.... I am sorry... Plz enna vittu thalli mattum poidaadhe... enna un koodaye vechuko maama.... Plzz... I am sorry....

She completed tightening the hug and he pecked her hair in response. He pulled back and cupped her teary face before placing a long kiss on her forehead. He kissed her both teary eyes twice and hugged her again close to his chest.

They stayed in eachothers embrace for a while and  pulled back wiping their tears. Ashwin took back the plate and fed her food.

Sk : Neeyum saapdu maama....

She made him feed in between and he smiled faintly at her.

Sk : Maama namma ippove veetukku polaama.... plz....