Chap 13

The people in the hall were utter shocked at his statement and they murmured eachother.

Arj : Hey Plz be calm... Na innum mudikala... ippove ipdi padharadheenga.... Just give me some more minutes, elaathukkum mudivu katre...

He said with a smirk and the next sec a question was thrown towards him as he expected.

"Sir, that means your girlfriend cheated on you?"

A reporter asked and he chuckled in reply.

Arj : Enna da intha kelviya kaanome nu irunthom... Anyway the answer is No.... Neenga create panna oru story kaaga na yen en girlfriend ah vittitu ponum...?? Never in my life....

They went wordless at his question while he continued.

Arj : And Can I ask a small question to you people... Riya place la Ashwin oda thangachi ah iruntha, will you people cook up a story like this?

He asked and the hall prevailed silence.

Arj : Just answer me....

"Sir adhukku Ashwin sir kku thangachi illaye..."

Arj : Oh wow!! What an answer!!! Ungala solliyum kutham illanu ippo dha enakku puriyudhu.... *sighed* Seri Let me ask another question...

Ippo road la oru ponnu mayanki vilundhu kedakudhu, neenga antha vazhi pogumbodhu antha ponna paatha help pannuveengala maatingala..??

"Of course sir" A person replied fast.

Arj : Appo en neenga antha point la  yosikamaatingidhu...?? En Ashwin Riya va help pannadha irukka koodadhu... Sollunga...??

He smirked at the people who was numb at his each questions. The press meet was going viral everywhere and the questions threw by Arjun was discussed among the public.

Arj : There are some toxic people in our society... Oru ponnum paiyyanum sirichu pesuna odane avangala pathi kadha ezhudha arambichiduvaanga.... Especially some medias... yaaravadhu onnu koluthi vitta podhum adha vachu inga irukkura youtube channels, medias elaam 100 naal otiduvaanga....

Look, elaa relation um neenga nenaikura maari irukaadhu... adha first purinjukonga.... Ore oru photo vachu neenga elaarum evlo stories imagine panne... sila per vera, edho nerla paatha maari sollitirukkaanga.... And many of them judged their charecters using vulgar languages..... Shame on such people... Bloody ***

He beat the table in anger and calmed himself

Arj : Sorry... Ok coming to the point... Neraya per kku doubt irukkum, Ashwin riya va kootitu enga poyirupa nu...?? Athukku sila per sonna badhil enna na, hotel, pub lodge etc etc... *chuckling* The thing is Ashwin brought her to my farmhouse....

Ashwin dha enna call panni Riya unconscious state la irukkenu sonnen.... and I am the one who instructed him to bring her on my farmhouse.... Nambalana en farmhouse cctv footage paarunga....

The footage showed, Ashwin haulting his car infront of the house and dailing to someone. At that time Arjun came and lift her and moved inside while Ashwin left the place not before sharing a hug with him.

The footage telecasted on all the news channels. Ashwin and Sivaangi's family who were watching this felt beyond happy while Sivaangi's eyes blurred in guilt.

Here in the meeting hall....

Arj : Hope you all understood the truth.... Innoru vishayam.. ippo Ashwin Riya va en farmhouse kku kootitu varalanaalum... I will not doubt both of them... En nu theriyuma... I trust my girlfriend... I trust our love... and Mostly I trust Ashwin....