Chap 11

Sivaangi was going through the tweets with a frown. Already she is at the peak of frustration due to her period cramps and the shipping tweets of Ashwin and Riya fans made her condition even more worse.

Tweet 1 : I manifested it early guyzz #AshYa

Tweet 2 : Such a cute pair la... Waiting for their official announcement.... @Ashwinkumar kalyanam eppo??

Tweet 3 : Reel life jodi = Real life jodi #AshYa

Tweet 4 : Oruvela one night stand relation ah irukumo avangalkkulla... It's common in film industry man!!...

Many comnts were against Ashwin and Riya, questioning about their charecters. Sivaangi threw the phone aside in irritation and recalled the conversation with Riya that happened the previous night.

Flashback....

Sivaangi's phone beeped with an unknown number when she was busy munching chips while watching T.V.

Sk : Hlo....

Riya : Hi... Is this Sivaangi...

Sk : Aama... neenga...?

Riya : I am Riya... Ashwin oda bestfriend... May be athukkum mela...

Sivaangi frowned slightly and hummed in response.

Riya : Actually enakku sivaangi kitta oru mukhiyama vishayam sollanum... Athu phone la epdi solradhu nu theriyala but I must say that...

Sk : Paravaala... sollunga...

Riya : Actually Me and Ashwin are in a relationship for the past 3 years...

Sivaangi's eyes welled up in shock at her sudden statement and her body trembled without her knowledge.

Riya : Really Sorry to say Sivaangi but idhu dha unmai... Enaala avan ilaama oru nimisham kooda vaazha mudiyaadhu... avanukkum apdi dha.... I don't know why he married you... but he promised me to get a divorce from you as soon as possible... That's why he is hiding his marriage from this public

Continuous tears rushed to her cheeks and she sat there totally numb.

Riya : Ashwin kku idhu unkitta epdi direct ah solradhu nu theriyala... Athunaala dha na solre... Plz sivaangi unaala mudinja avan vaazhkaya vittu poidu.... I need My Ashwin... plzz...

Sivaangi declined the call immediately not able to hear her anymore and rushed to her room before closing the door harshly. She cried her heart out hugging her knees and slept without her knowledge.

Flashback ends....

She blinked her tears and drowned in many insecure thoughts. The words of Riya ranged on her ears continuously and hot tears rushed to her cheeks.

Sk(mv) : Seekramave avaru kku divorce kudukanum... enaala avanga rendu per oda vaazhka kettu poida koodaadhu...

She wiped her tears and huffed at the constant calls of her parents. She switched off her phone and moved to washroom to take a fresh nap.

Ashwin reached his house escaping from the medias and found sivaangi who was busy changing the sheets of their bed.

Ak : Sivu-

Sk : How was the previous night with your girlfriend??

She asked and his hearbeat stopped for a moment. He saw her with tears and disbelief while she was in a verge of burst out due to her mood swings.

Ak : Sandhega padriya di....

He managed to spoke gulping his tears. Sivaangi was silent and Ashwin saw her with hurtful eyes. Of course she will not doubt him for a second but the words of riya and her own insecure thoughts made her mind complete blank.