Chap 12

It was night, Sivaangi got panicked as Ashwin was locked himself inside the guest room for the past 8 hours. The worry and panick in her eyes soon turned into tears.

Sk : Maama... kathava thora... plzz.... I am sorry...

She banged the door crying hard and silence was the only answer from the otherside. She continuously tapped the door but there was no use.

Sk : Plz Maama bayamaarkku.... kathava thora... plz plz...

She cried hard and collapsed on the floor with much guilt. At last she decided to make a call to Rakshan after finding his moblie on the table at the hall.

Sivaangi dailed Rakshan immediately and asked him to visit their house while he did not wait for a second to accept hearing her panicked voice.

Rakshan reached their house within 15 mins and saw her in a vulnerable condition which made him more anxious.

Rak : Enaachu ma...?? Ashwin enga??

Sk : Anneyy avaru ulla... *hiccups* bayamaarkku...

She couldn't complete as tears were uncontrolable and pointed him the guest room.

Rak : Tension aagadha da... Onnu illa...

Rakshan stood infront of the room and banged the door harsh calling his name twice.

Rak : Macha.... kadhava thora da... Dei plzzz... veliya va...

He continuously called him and again the answer was silence. He huffed and saw sivaangi who was shedding silent tears.

Sk : Elaam enaala dha neyyy.... kovathula avaru kitta ennennamo pesite....

She blamed herself and rakshan huffed heavily and stood there not knowing what to do. After a while the door opened revealing his face which was pale with dried tears.

Her heart pricked seeing his condition and her head hung in guilt.

Rak : Loosa da nee... evlo neram koopudradhu, epdi bayanthutenu theriyuma....

He yelled in anger and Ashwin stood silent lowering his head.

Rak : Inga paaru ungalkulla enna nadandhichu nu enakku theriyaadhu.... Plz da... seekram rendu perum unga prechanya pesi solve pannunga... sagikala da,unga rendu perayum intha nelamela paaka....

He said and left the place leaving the two souls in silence. Sivaangi saw him with tears and neared him but he just moved towards their room not sparing a glance at her which hurted her like anything.

Sk(mv) : I deserve this....

Ashwin changed into his t-shirt and track pants and was about to leave the room but a hold on his wrist stopped him from moving further.

Sk : Sry Maama, na venumne apdi pesala.... I am really sorry plzz... Enna ipdi avoid pannadheenga, thaanga mudiyala.....

She said shedding tears while he remained silent.

Sk : Enakku unkitta pesanum Maama-

Before she could complete, he left the place leaving her in a broken state. The night was unpleasant for both of them and their sleep was far away from them.

As the sun dawn, Ashwin entered into his room and found her sleeping leaning on the headboard. His eyes roamed on her face which was pale and dry.

His heart crushed into peices when he noticed his fingerprints on her face. He caressed the place where he slapped and pecked there slightly without disturbing her sleep.