1

Marcus pov

I sat at my throne with my brothers waiting for Jane to get that vegetarian vampire. I sat thinking of my dead wife, didyme. She may not have been my mate but she was my love. We had spent many centuries together and still after 700 years of her death, I was still in pain.

Aro and Caius had wives but they had broken up with them as the girls wanted to go to find their real mates.

We were all above 1000 year's old vampires more specifically the rulers of the vampire world. I Was changed when I was 25 ,aro when he was 23 and Caius at 20. We never found our mates and had nearly given up hope.

Just as that thought crossed my mind, the doors opened and in stepped the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She was stunning with a heart shaped face, button like nose, big Brown doe eyes and pouty red lips. She was so pale that u could mistake her for a vampire. She had curves in all the right places and stood at a height of 5'6'' which was perfect for my 6'2''. She was beautiful. I made sure to have my thoughts in ancient Latin so that that mind reader couldn't hear them. I checked the bonds and was shocked to find three gold bonds connecting me and my brothers to Bella. I looked at my brothers and saw them staring at her with lust and shock.

Aro pov

The human girl the mind reader had brought was stunning. Just looking at her was making me hard. I saw Marcus smile and heard his thoughts by touching him. I was shocked and happy to find that Bella was a mate to all of us. Our mate. My mate was here. I told the news to Caius in Latin so that the Cullens wouldn't understand and told him to keep his thoughts in Latin.

Caius pov

I was happy to hear that she was my mate. I couldn't wait to be with her. She was so beautiful. She was looking at all three of us. She had a slight smile on her face. Edward noticed us staring at each other cause he pulled Bella behind him. She was upset. Well so were we.

Aro asked Edward to show him what happened. Edward showed Aro.

Aro pov

I took that idiots hand and took a look at his memories. It appeared my Bella was friendly to the shifters. Hmm. Interesting. I let it go and turned to her.

"Isabella " she shivered at the sound of her name from my voice and I smirked mentally. "I would like to see if you are immune to my power like you are to your boyfriend's. "

"sure Aro, and ex-boyfriend as of now" she said. God her voice had me going crazy. It was soft and seductive. I had to shift slightly to avoid anyone noticing my raging hard on. A quick glance at my brothers showed them to be in the same position.

"what do u mean ex Bella love?" Edward growled.

She sighed and said, "Edward not now. Stop whining like a kid. "

The entire guard chuckled at that. She was surely something. "Many people would call saying that to a vampire dangerous Bella " Caius said.

"exactly to a vampire like you Caius or aro or Marcus or Jane for that matter but him,, vampire seriously?? " Bella said nearly causing us to moan when she said our name. It just rolled off her tongue in a caress.

She moved forward and placed her hand in mine sending tingles through my body. She shivered slightly and I knew it wasn't due to my skin. I caressed her hand before listening to anything. It was completely blank. I was about to pull away reluctantly when..