13

Charlie pov

I stared at my mate. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Her blond hair cascaded in curls past her waist. She wore a blue gown that hugged her curves to perfection. Her pouty red lips just waited to be kissed. Her blood red eyes were staring back at me with love and longing.

I rushed to her and pulled her into an embrace her body fitting mine like two pieces of a puzzle. I buried my face in her hair and inhaled her scent. She smelt amazing. Honeysuckle. She nuzzled her face in my chest and purred. My lust skyrocketed at the sound though it calmed me also.

I pulled her to face to mine and leaned in kissing her softly. I pulled back after a soft kiss and kissed her forehead. Bella skipped to us and hugged her. "athendora, I am Charlie's daughter and yours too. I love u mom. " Athena's eyes filled with venom and she hugged my daughter. "it's nice to meet you. The kings have been very moody since you left. " my mate said in a musical voice.

We turned to see Carlisle in a liplock with his mate.

Carlisle pov

I stared at my mate mesmerized by her beauty. She had brackish Brown hair and wore a blood red gown. Her ruby eyes gazed at me with love. She walked towards me. I was speechless at her gait. She was a seductress and she was all mine. With that thought I grabbed her, pulling her to me and crashing my lips to hers. She gasped and tugged at my hair causing me to growl and tighten my grip on her waist. Someone's squealing bought us back to reality. My mate introduced herself as sulpicia.  We turned to see Bella jumping up and down smiling. We laughed at my sweet daughters antics. The normally shy Bella was replaced by an energetic and naughty girl. Aro laughed and wrapped his arms around her calming her down. Caius kissed her neck and she shivered pushing herself into him more.

"well let us all retire for the night. Congrats to the newly mated. We will see u all tomorrow. " Marcus said before taking Bella from Aro and rushing out while carrying her bridal style. We laughed as we heard Bella squeal.

Bella pov

Marcus ran me to our room and depositing me on the bed took possession of my mouth kissing me fervently. I groaned as I felt Aro kiss my neck and Caius played with my nipples. I tugged at Marcus hair and he growled before holding my wrists above me and running his other hand down my side. I twitched and panted as they assaulted me with their feather like touches.

"please my loves. Don't torture me pls. " I moaned as I felt Aro's breath on my neck and Caius on my top covered nipple. They chuckled and Marcus kissed me softly. He kissed the other side of my neck and ripped the top and bra off my body. I gasped as the cool air hit my bare skin. My mates stared at me with unadulterated lust. "God, u r so beautiful cara" Aro said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear and kissing my forehead. I smiled and placed my hand on his cheek. He leant into my touch and turned sideways kissing my Palm.

Aro kissed me fiercely while Caius growled kissing and sucking on my neck. Marcus kissed my chest and took one nipple in his mouth sucking. I moaned pushing my chest closer to his mouth. I closedy eyes and surrendered myself to the pleasure my mates were giving me.