3

Bella pov

I woke up in a room on a bed of red silken sheets and red walls. The room was beautiful and had a sensuous appeal. I knew by instinct that this was Caius's room. I turned to meet the eyes of my mates. I smiled at then and stretched slightly.

Aro pov

Bella glanced around the room and met our eyes. She smiled at us and stretched. Our eyes immediately went to her exposed skin of her stomach. It looked so creamy. I couldn't wait to touch it. Caius being the impulsive one grabbed Bella nd placed her on his lap.

Bella wound her hands into his hair and crashed her lips to his.

Caius pov

The moment Bella 's lips touched mine fireworks exploded. I swiped my tongue across her bottom lip asking for entrance. She granted it immediately and dismissed her savagely

Bella Pov

I moaned into Caius's mouth as Marcus and aro started kissing my neck. They were sucking and nibbling on my sweet spot on either side of my neck before moving to my shoulder and back again. I couldn't take it anymore and ground my hips to Caius. He hissed and bucked his hips. He immediately ripped my shirt off and I did his.

I moved to kiss his neck and sucked swiping my tongue over the base of his throat. He groaned and tugged my hair.

Aro moved to my breasts and took a nipple in his mouth while Marcus massaged the other I groaned and arched my back. I ripped Aro and Marcus shirts and they removed my bra. They stared at me nd I shivered under their intense gazes.

They growled and Caius and aro attacked my nipples and Marcus crashed his lips to mine. I moaned and kissed him back. My shorts and thong were ripped apart and thrown aside leaving me bare to their eyes. I shivered under their hot gazes and pulled Aro towards me and kissed him. He kissed me back. I gasped into his mouth when I felt Marcus lick my clit. I bucked my hips but he restrained them and inserted a finger in me. I moaned loudly as he thrust in and out and Aro and Caius sucked on my nipples. "uh. God.. Shit, Marcus faster baby faster " I moaned and he complied. Soon I triggered my release and he lapped at my juices. He exchanged positions with his brothers and they repeatedly brought me to my high doing the same as Marcus had done. As I came down from my high after Aro, I pushed him with my shield and straddled him. I kissed my way down and reached his boxers. I ripped them apart and took his boner in my mouth. I sucked going deep and grabbed his balls. "ah-fuck. Yes that's it that's it tesero babe yes. Bella my mate " he growled and shot his seed into my mouth. I swallowed it to the last drop and turned to Caius doing the same with him and then Marcus. Marcus laid me on the bed and hovered above me "u ready for this, mi cara?" Marcus asked. I nodded and said, "make me yours forever. " he eased himself in me and broke my barrier. I screamed and Caius immediately kissed me. Marcus stayed still allowing me to adjust to his size and then started moving slightly.

Caius and aro played with my breasts as Marcus slammed into me. "uh. Yes yes baby oh fuck yessssss" I screamed as I released and came. Marcus pulled out and shot his seed on my stomach. Aro nd caius took their turns in making love to me. By the time they were done I was completely sated.

One thing for sure, being mated to three sex gods was going to be an interesting piece in forever