11

Bella pov

We reached the treaty line to find the pack there in this human forms. I jumped from jasper's back and ran to Jacob. He picked me and spun me around. "missed u isa" he said. "missed u guys too black. " I went about hugging all of them. Paul tried to tickle me but with the help of my shield I evaded him.

The wolves greeted the Cullens.

Carlisle pov

We were greeted by the wolves and they invited us on their land. We were surprised but Sam said, "well Peter and Charlotte are allowed so we thought we could allow u too. We don't want Bella torn between choosing us or u " we smiled. They truly loved bella.

We went to a house which was Sam's and were greeted by a brown haired girl. She had scars on one side of her face. This must be Emily Sam's mate. True enough Bella squealed and hugged her, "missed u wolf girl. "

"missed u vampire girl. "

They laughed and went inside with us following. Bella and the boys attacked the food. We chuckled as Bella chased quil around the house as he stole her bacon.

"Paul " she whined.

Paul laughed and tackled quil on the ground and handed Bella the plate. Bella smirked satisfied and Sat down eating the food.

Peter suddenly perked up and said, "Bella we need to go back to Italy tomorrow. Your mates are missing you and going mad about it. "

Bella nodded and squealed. We smiled. It was good to see her happy. Charlie entered and looked at us. ,"killed those three I hope Bella "

Bella shook her head and relayed the events. As soon as Bella mentioned Italy, he smiled wide and said, "can't wait to see who my mate is. "

Bella smiled and we spent rest of the day getting to know the shifters and volturi guards.

Bella pov

"Bella calm down. Though I love seeing u happy, it's going overdose on me. " jasper groaned. I giggled,"can't control myself. We r just ten minutes away from my mates. "

Yes we were on our way to the castle.

Soon we reached our destination and I  practically ripped the door open. Jane and Chelsea were there to greet us. Chelsea hugged and kissed demetri. I hugged Jane.

"I missed u Janie "

"I missed u too izzy"

The introductions were made. When Jane's eyes met jasper's, they both gasped and said, "mate"