5

I was in the study with my mates as they worked on some papers. I had been reading some books from the library. They had a bed in their office. I lay on it reading. I was bored. "loves how much more time? " I asked.

"one hour or so mi cara. " Aro said not looking up from the papers.

I huffed and thought about teasing them. "I am going for a shower then " I announced. They nodded but didn't look up. I narrowed my eyes and then smirked. I slowly slid the dress down my body and let it fall to the ground. My mates froze but didn't look at me.  I let my hair and ruffled them giving it a wild look. I walked to the shower swaying my hips and heard three lustful growls. The next moment I found myself  pinned to the wall with my mates surrounding me.

"you are playing a very dangerous game love" Caius growled kissing my neck. I moaned and Aro attacked the other side of my neck. Marcus kissed my lips softly but I wasn't having that as I tugged at his hair and jumped wrapping my legs around his torso. He growled and pulled me closer by the waist and kissed me like there was no tomorrow. Aro and Caius were kissing every Part of my neck and moved to my nipples taking one each in their mouths. I groaned.

I remembered something Leah did with Jacob in the game of truth and dare. It was hot and I wanted to try it. I pushed Marcus and he pulled back surprised and a little hurt. I smiled at him and kissed him before setting myself on my feet.

They looked at me, "babe what's wrong cara?" Aro asked nervously.

"nothing my love just something I want to try." I wore aro's robe and went to the door and called for Felix. He came immediately and I whispered something in his ear so slow that even my mates didn't hear.

Marcus pov

My mate wore aro's robe and went to the door and called for Felix. He came immediately and Bella whispered something in his ear so slow that even my mates didn't hear. His eyes widened and he ran away coming seconds later with a covered tray. She thanked him and closed the door.

She turned and the look of desire in her eyes had me nearly come undone.

She sauntered over to the side table of the bed and placed the tray. She slid the robe of her body giving us a perfect view of her near naked body.

She motioned us forward and approached aro. She started undressing him and kissed him and his body occasionally. She then moved to Caius and finally me. We were left in our boxers.

She pushed us on the bed with her shield and smirked. Her next words had me rock hard with anticipation.

"I am going to do a body shot on you three"