chapter 7:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Remains of banished troops in iron blood territorial islands had set one trap, one of the kansens. Bismarck & others got their hands full but she sends yamato super battleship of sakura empire to hunt them down.

Yamato walked on a old bear trap

Yamato walked on a old bear trap. That didn't hurt her at all brutes came out of hiding they threw a net on her.

They are laughing they caught her. But a blade killed one brute by stabbed through the neck. She free herself from the net with tremendous force brought her sword down stabbing the other brute like a meat on a stick.

She pulled her sword grunt running wild act as a kamikaze attack.

She used her largest cannons to blew him up. She looks down rips the old bear trap off of her leg. Brute cheiftain with a hammer challenges her for a fight.

Kansen threw the beartrap at his face. Plasma beams bounced off her skin she looks behind with a scowl look plasma fire bounced off of her body.

She continued to fight brutally her secondaries cover her from being flanked, she used one of her tails to grabbed the elite by the neck, one elite charged at her with his sword. She caught the sword with her kunai flunged it in the air caught it stick his face.

Elite that got grabbed shoots his plasma rifle to his shock didn't burn her she looked at him. She used her other tail to rip his head off.

Jackle with a classy beam rifle points it at her. He fire it but it end up deflecting back at him.

Yamato: okay next

To be continued:

Ship girls here are not nerfed to hell.

Going to work

Later