chapter 17: meta part 2

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Banished warships falling from the sky. Slicing into pieces, two dots fight each other. Takao & ember fighting each other.

(Theme starts playing in the background)

Takao's husband skyler bowman watched them in worry. Ember real name takao & other metas came to hunt down arbiters. Bit shocked about unsc presence ship boys & blade of the aegis.

Mythra: they TOOK OUT 7 BANISHED WARSHIPS!!!!

Skyler: imma gonna stop them

Marine: you can't pheonix

Skyler: GET OFF

Pheonix flunged the marine off of him despite his teenaged age his strength has a human enhancement is beyond spartan strength.

Takao & ember landed. Brute berserkers about to jumped on them. They beat slicing them & blasting them.

(1:32 - 1:36 only)

Ember: ALIEN SCUM. I GOT NO TIME FOR YOUR SCUM

Takao: lets end this now

They tear each other apart clothing ripped off. Skyler landed keeping them away from each other. He punched his wife & ember ( alter takao)

Skyler: STOP

Takao: skyler dear!

Ember: .....

Skyler: STOP FIGHTING

Ember having PTSD. She is the same takao like takao right now she fought just seconds ago.

She remember fighting orochi. Phoenix ejected out of his seat hit his head on the conapy takao catched him. His enhanced dna didn't save him from Brain damage

Hear he is in this timeline. Skyler looks at her.

Skyler: takao?

Spirit of fire about to intervene along with spartan 4s. But secretary atago stop them by putting a hand blocking their path.

Ember: i am takao skyler .....

He can tell she's trying to hold on that pain. He open his arms wide for her smiling.

" that smile that i miss so much "

She hugged him squeezing him hard. She fell apart. Takao smiled she started crying a bit. Spirit of fire was confused.

spirit: these two are the same

Atago: hai, they are

Zuikaku: there just counterparts

Ember: i missed you so very much skyler kun. I kept a promise but then ...... then .... my resentment of humans burned since that day you died.  I will never forgive for what they done

Skyler: you don't have to be like that anymore

Ember: your so kind

She cupped his face softly kissed him on the lips. Takao for her part allowed it. She looks up her sister called everyone including lasky that ember is tagged friendly.

Ember looks at atago. Atago threw herself on her alter sister choukai & maya too.

After that ember frowned looking at her

ember: Do not ever leave your husband you here

Takao & ember looking at bunch of stealth elites with red swords.

to be continued:

Takao & ember vs spartan killers

Next time

Later