chapter 15: ayanami vs yap yap

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Ayanami retrofit charging at yap yap the destroyer. Yap yap piloting the grunt mech.

she dodge a scareb gun attack. Fired her guns at him. He has no shield generators so the shells hit him hard.

Marine: you gonna help?

Javalin: no. That grunt wanted ayanami dead

Spee: er kann es versuchen😑

Deutschland: Banished & him are just weaklings

Back to the fight. Yap yap shoots red needlers out ayanami deflected by spinning her sword. He charged at her with a punch at full speed boost. Ayanami balled up her fist feel it crack she too punched his fist making a Shockwave.

(1:24 - 1:26 only)

Shockwave knock everyone who watch off their feet.

Yap yap: " YOU GOTTA HIT HARDER THAN THAT "

R ayanami: SUKA💢

She head butt him sending him flying hitting walls & smashing into parked unused banished phantoms.

Mythra: HOLY COW!

R Unicorn: ah, bloody hell. She's enjoying it

R ayanami puts her mask on.

She turns her sword into what look like scissors

r ayanami: I'LL SPLIT YOU INTO💢

She ran like sundowner. Yap yap got up firing The main cannon r ayanami moved fast.

Yap yap: PROXIMITY ALERT, WHOO WHOO

R laffey: heads up. Kamikaze

Spee: DAMN FOOLS

Mythra & others stop their advance.

R ayanami laughing like a actual demon as she tears him up. She cut his scared gun off.

Yap yap: YOU PAY FOR THAT

R ayanami:

Yap yap realized too late. She threw her scissor sword & ripped open the conapy, As any grunt will do when in doubt, flee.

She grabbed his crown crushed it & threw away to the side. She thrust her hand on his back hoisted him in the air.

R ayanami: your brothers will be next

She threw him in the air & fired the shell killing him instantly. Grunts saw there leader dead they blew up themselves.

Suddenly back at the power station. Eldridge woke up feeling all juiced up. She unleashed her lightning in the air destroying retreating banished ships.

Eldridge: I HAVE THE POWER

Cheif: SWEET HOLY MOTHER OF

to be continued:

Later