Chapter 3

*Takehiro's POV*

"Hello Hiro-sensei" -Chifuyu then spoke.

"Oh hello Fuyu-chan, how are you?" -I spoke, greeting him with a smile.

"O-oh, i'm fine. how about you?" -Chifuyu replied.

"I'm fine. i see that you are my little bro's partner. huh? wow, you look so cute in person~" -I replied with a smile as i complement him.

"Umm, thanks senpai" -Chifuyu said.

Then, i turned to the others who were looking at me.

"Senpai, i'm glad that you came back from South Korea. Angry and I missed you though" -Smiley then spoke.

"Oh really? aww, how sweet~" -I replied with a tease.

"Hiro-senpai, can we go hangout with you sometime?" -Angry asked with a bit of a blush in his face.

"Sure, we can" -I replied.

"Yay!!!" -Smiley cheered in happiness.

"Yay!" -Angry said in a shy tone.

"So sensei, do you have a schedule of your teaching today?" -Draken asked.

"Well, my next teaching will be at the afternoon so im kinda busy at the faculty after this" -I said.

"I see then. Oi Mikey, why aren't you speaking right now?" -Draken sighs and then turns to Mikey, who is looking at me with a blank expression.

"Mikey-kun?" -Takemichi spoke, looking at Mikey in anticipation.

Before Mikey can speak, i heard a group of bikers outside the school and everyone was thrilled so they went out on the canteen to check it out. when they went outside, they saw a group of biker gangs from the other school are bothering the atmosphere of this academy.

Though, the rest of the teachers went out just to check what's happening. well, even i got curious on what's happening so i stand up and take a peek for a while and i got shocked to see there are 43,000 members of those gangs.

((Do they really had to bring all of their members here to pick on us and the students? What an underhanded cowards though)) -I spoke in thought with a deadpanned look before he went out of the canteen to go to the yard.

*Takehiro's POV ends*

*Author's POV*

"Fancy meeting you all, stupid brats, Fire Tank Gang is finally here to conquer this academy so i demand you all to summon the head of this school immediately!!" -Fujino, their leader said with a grin.

"If you're here to disturb here and bother the president, then we'll be more than happy to deal with us then" -Waka spoke in a lazy tone while glaring at them.

"Same here. since y'all are bunch of kids, we'll give your chance to walk away if you don't want all of your asses to be kicked by us" -Benkei said.

"And why should we listen to an old farts like you?! Are you all lazy and tired enough for you to fight and call your president?! might as well go back to a retirement home and take a hike pathetic grandpas" -Blake, 3rd Division Captain said in a mocking tone, insulting the founders of Black Dragons, making them gritted their teeth in anger.

"We're not going to start the fight unless we get what we want and we demand you all pathetic weaklings to summon your head of this school" -Ranmaru, their Vice President added with an evil grin.

"Hate to break it to you that the president is not here at the moment" -Takeomi spoke in a serious tone.

"Huh?! he's not coming out?! He must be weak and cowards then" -Alonzo, 1st Division Captain spoke in a mocking tone as he laughs, followed by everyone.