Chapter 4

*Author's POV*

"Now, will you all need to explain your intention to come here and whoop all of my little brother and his friends' asses even though they are tougher than you all?" -Takehiro asked.

"W-who the fuck are you?!" -Alonzo asked in disbelief. 

"Oya, don't you recognized me? how mean~. look at my face and see for yourself if my appearance reminded u of someone" -Takehiro said in a calm yet polite tone.

"Who the fuck cares about who you are, we just want to beat up anyone who dares to get in the way" -Ranmaru said with a smirk.

"These pathetic brats are in the way, so is that crybaby weakling. since that he's not giving up, we planned to knock him out and then make him our fucking slave of a punching bag" -Vito added with an insult, pointing to the students and Takemichi.

"You know that's not very nice of you that you would insult them and my little bro like that" -Takehiro spoke in a polite but slight dark tone.

"And you know that we don't care about what you say" -Blake spoke with mocking grin.

"Besides, we are only here for your boss in this pathetic academy so that we can defeat him and take over this academy" -Yonji, 4th Division Captain spoke.

"Nah, the president is not here at the moment since he's busy. if you're here to fight, why don't you all try to challenge me to a fight instead" -Takehiro said, provoking them to challenge him in a fight.

"You, challenging us to a fight? Hahahaha. Don't make us laugh, skull fucker!!! You really think you can defeat us in a one on one fight?! How insolent and ridiculous just like that crybaby younger brother of yours" - Vito spoke, mocking Takehiro on the spot with a grin.

"Look whose talking. as if you all can fight one on one in this battle when you can bring 43,000 men to intimidate and defeat us so easily. you know that's a cowardly move as you can see. now that 40,000 people are being defeated by my little bro and his friends easily which means that you underestimate their abilities" -Takehiro replied, backfires their insult in a calm manner.

"Shut the fuck up, you son of a bitch. now that we have 3,000 people left while your fucking cronies are being defeated. what are you going to do now, huh?!" -Vito spoke in anger tone, trying to scare Takehiro off.

"That's because you guys are cowards that you had them outnumbered by a sneak attack and what am i going to do now?! simple: Should i break your limbs and fingers after i whoop all of your asses?" -Takehiro spoke in a calm yet dark tone. 

"Tch, fine. Let's have a one on one with one of us then. don't expect you could run away from the fight" -Blake said, shrugs it off with his threats.

"Nah, one on one in this fight? you would try to do that the same way you did to them. let's do a 1 vs all of you and that includes your boss too how about that?" -Takehiro spoke in a slight polite yet dark tone with a smirk.

Everyone was shocked at his challenge to fight against all of them.

"What?! This son of a bitch is really out of his mind!!!" -Yonji spoke in shock. 

"All of us against you?! Don't make us laugh!!! You know that you can't win" -Vito spoke, mocking him.

"Hiro-sensei, That's too dangerous and reckless. why fighting them all?! We appreciate your help but we can handle this!!!" -Draken spoke in disbelief on Takehiro's determination.

"You know that you can get yourself hurt from your recklessness to fight" -Chifuyu added.

"Aniki, are you sure you're going to fight them all?" -Takemichi asked, worrying about his older brother

"Thanks for your concern, but you are all exhausted and still recovered from the knockout. and little bro, i heard about your determination of not running away but you need to stay back. let me handle this. you know that im used to be a gang leader so im strong enough to take them all at once." -Takehiro spoke with a smile as he turns to them before he stand up and walks towards them slowly with his expression changed to a cold one.

((A gang leader? what is he talking about?)) -Takemichi thought in a confused tone.

While Takehiro walks to them and ready to fight, the others commented:

"Oho, Is senpai going to fight alone? this is going to be interesting~" -Ran spoke with a smirk.

"Tch, if he's being a show off and acting tough, then he's wasting our time" -Rindou said in a pissed tone. 

"What is he gonna do?! He's being reckless just like his younger brother" -Koko asked in a wide eyed expression since he was shocked at his challenge.

"Geez Koko, just trust our sensei, he's strong enough to handle them all" -Inupi said, reminding Koko about Takehiro's fighting ability.

Then, Takehiro walks to them slowly with a glare as he faces them to get ready for the fight. Though, Fujino and the others are laughing at him since they think that he's too weak to fight just like his younger brother. 

"Oi, Are you out of your mind?! You don't want to run away, aren't ya? You're going to regret challenging us when we beat ya. just because you're big and scary doesn't mean we're scared of ya" -Fujino said as he continues to mock Takehiro.

"And that's because you guys are too many doesn't mean that im scared and thinking of running away. don't ya think? I guess y'all scared on losing in one on one match that you can bring your fucking pathetic cronies to outnumber me" -Takehiro spoke in a polite yet cold tone.

"Tch, You're going to wish that you've never said that, you son of a bitch" -Vito said in a pissed tone.

"And y'all going to wish that you've never said that to my little bro and his friends, skull fucker cowards. Get ready for the fight" -Takehiro said in a cold tone as he drops his polite act temporarily for the fight, roasted them on the spot.

"Now, you're pissing us off. Boss, what will be your order for us" -Ranmaru asked as he turns to Fujino.

"Since he's being cocky and protects those weaklings, just knock him out and break him on the spot right in front of his crybaby weakling younger brother as an example to not mess with us" -Fujino said with an evil grin, ordering them to deal with Takehiro to which they agreed with an evil smirk.

"Now then, shall we start the fight? cus im waiting for y'all to get your ass kicked~" -Takehiro said in a bit of polite yet cold tone.

Noted:

Oho, this chapter starts to get wild with the confrontation. Looks like Fire Tank Gang is going to regret that for insulting Michi. i can't wait for the next chapter with a fight scene and ofc, we will have a heartwarming moment and a start where most of the characters will find our MC fascinating and starts to admire him. hmm, i wonder which of the characters who's most likely to admire and later fall for him first?🤔. I guess we'll found out on the next chapters. I hope you all anticipate for the next chapter and expect the next chapter to have a delay for the updates for the changed spot. See you all in the next chapter and Thx XD