Chapter 9

*Author's POV*

The battle will start shortly when Takehiro is having a fighting stance ready for battle with Tenjiku members while the other looks on. now, the others went towards him however, he went on his own speed and fights them all by himself with some punches and kicks, officially starting the fight.

"Hey brother, do you think that senpai would won this fight? i mean, we already saw him fight against the remaining 3,000 people back then" -Rindou asked.

"I would say that he'll be eventually won if he actually battles our boss in Tenjiku considering about his strength" -Ran replied in an unsured tone.

"This guy is a Black Dragon's Prince? How the fuck did he manage to become a 3rd Gen Leader at such a young age?! What the fuck did the 2nd Gen Leader do to entrust the gang to a kid? even our boss and I became a leader at 15" -Madarame spoke in an annoyed tone.

"If this one proved that he's stronger than our boss, then we can say that he's really a force to be reckoned with" -Mochi said.

((I never thought that i would see Hiro-sensei again after all these years but he's now stronger than my king)) -Kakucho spoke in thought.

Izana now went silent but his expression went pissed but calm look on his face as he observes Takehiro's fight.

[Imagine that Kang Hyuk (EXO Sehun) is Takehiro. I apologize if this fight scene is cringe to your liking. Thx for Understanding]

After the fight, Izana stands up and went towards him as he finally faced him head on.

"It's impressive that you'll be able to defeat them, but can you be able to defeat me, Hiro?" -Izana spoke as he drops his formality and calls him by his nickname.

"Ah~le~le, are you calling me by a nickname? how cute. besides, can you do that?" -Takehiro spoke in a playful tone as he tease him a bit.

"Ugh, Shut the fuck up and fight" -Izana spoke in a pissed off tone.

"Alright, since most of my students and the gangs are now watching, i think i'm going to start a fight" -Takehiro spoke in a very calm tone.

Then, the fight begins when Izana launch kick towards him, but it got blocked. ofc, Takehiro did a judo throw using Izana's leg and threw him to the ground.

"No Way, he blocked Izana's attack?!" -Kakucho asked in a shocked tone as he can't believe what he just saw.

"Oho Kisaki, your teacher is pretty interesting. its brings me back to where i blocked Mikey's attacks~" -Hanma spoke with a smirk, much to Kisaki's chargin.

"Oi Mucho, isn't that your signature throw that the Prince used that on our boss? he's literally knows the moves very well but its getting stronger" -Mochi now spoke as he asked Mucho, who is silent as he observed the fight.

[Imagine Ikki vs Azuma battle is  Takehiro vs Izana battle. again, I apologize if this fight scene is cringe to your liking. Thx for Understanding]

ofc, the fight is over and the victory goes to Takehiro, who stands tall against Izana. the others are shocked to see their leader and a king got defeated by a prince. Takehiro sighs and was about to walk away, he got stopped by Izana as he stand up.