Chapter 10

((Warning: Contains mild nudity. If you don't like it, i suggest you not to read this chapter))

*Author's POV*

Takehiro went to his bike and got home after the battle with Izana and Tenjiku. ofc, his lil brother is not at home since he went on a date with Hina and their mother is on a business trip for 3 days so i guess it's a relief so he went to the room and take a bath so he starts stripping off his clothes, showing his abs while he pants since he felt hot in here. 

((Damn, Iza-kun wasn't serious about it, isn't he? guess i'm officially involved on these gang affairs. now they are starting to hunt me down to join the gang after finding out that I'm the former 3rd Gen Leader of Black Dragons, that's just great but im only doing this for my lil bro. yosh, let's take a bath to forget all this)) -Takehiro spoke in thought with a sigh.

Again, Imagine this is him, shirtless with a lot of bruises on his body:

after 10 minutes of taking a bath, he starts wiping his face and body to dry and starts to tend his own wounds with a medical kit before he change his casual clothes and starts to do his work of doing a next lesson to his students on his desk whil...

after 10 minutes of taking a bath, he starts wiping his face and body to dry and starts to tend his own wounds with a medical kit before he change his casual clothes and starts to do his work of doing a next lesson to his students on his desk while he turns the aircon on while he's waiting for his lil brother.

"Welp, i'm done tending all the bruises and wounds on my own body, it's time for me to do some work for the students for the next class" -Takehiro spoke in determination.

this is his outfit:

((Oh my lil bro, i wonder if his date went success with Hina-imoto

((Oh my lil bro, i wonder if his date went success with Hina-imoto..... *chuckles* i hope he can hold hands with her this time cus it's so funny that he hold hands with Nao-imoto back on the fireworks)) -Takehiro spoke in thought as he chuckled. 

Then, Michi open the door with Chifuyu and the Mizo mid crew at the back. ofc, they greeted him. 

"Aniki, I'm home" -Takemichi spoke as he greets his brother while taking off his shoes.

"Ah~le~le Michi, you're here and looks like you got company. just let them get inside okie? 

"Oh, hello sensei" -Akkun spoke in a polite tone.

"Hello there, what brings you to a humble abode in our home?" -Takehiro asked in a polite tone. 

"Well, we just want to accompany your little brother to have a hangout and we can get to know you more too since Partner really doesn't stop bragging about you" -Chifuyu replied.

"I see, i guess my lil brother really adores me so much huh? how cute~" -Takehiro spoke in a playful tone. 

"I guess you haven't met me on the school since i was getting a food so late, I'm Takuya" -Takuya spoke as he introduce himself to Takehiro.

"Nice to meet you Takuya, I'm his older brother Takehiro" -Takehiro replied back.

"So you're his older brother? damn, you're so cool and fine in person" -Yamagishi spoke in a cheerful tone. 

"Yeah, but wait, we're already met at break time" -Takehiro said. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. we already forgot about it" -Yamagishi said as he apologize. 

"It's fine though" -Takehiro said as he pats his head softly.

"Geez, it's a big shame that you guys didn't have a porn magazines with you" -Makoto spoke in a blunt tone. 

Makoto's statement really makes Takehiro's eyes widen since he didn't expect that the latter really said something so blunt.

((Since when did he learn something like that from his age? that's really dirty. i remember that Waka-hyung showed me something so racy when i was a kid. geez, i wish i want to get out of this zone!!)) -Takehiro spoke in thought.

"Aniki, could make a dinner for all of us? our friends will be having a sleepover here in our house tonight" -Takemichi asked a favor to his older brother.

"Sure, I will make a dinner for all of us but first, i need to clean all of your mess since it's really dirty so let your aniki do the cleaning job first after i'm done with my work, okay?' -Takehiro replied in a calm yet cheerful as he accept his younger brother's favor. 

"Partner, come on" -Chifuyu said as he calls Takemichi.

"Sure aniki, thanks" -Takemichi said with a smile.

"Anything for you, lil bro. now go with your friends. they are waiting for you" -Takehiro said with a cheerful smile. 

"Alright. Chifuyu, wait for me" -Takemichi spoke as he walks towards his friends at the living room. 

Then, Takehiro went back to his seat and did his work. after 30 minutes, he's already done and now it's time to do his cleaning task before going to the kitchen and cook dinner while his lil brother and his friends are busy doing something at the living room. after that, he placed all the food he cooked on the table and went to the living room to call them.

"Guys, the food's ready. let's eat" -Takehiro spoke.

"Alright, looks like your brother is already preparing our dinner. let's go" -Yamagishi said as he stands up and went to the dinning table.

"After we ate, i'll clean the dishes while you all need to get the futons and settle it on the room and don't forget to do your homework guys while having a sleepover here. especially you lil bro" -Takehiro spoke as he remind them of their homework.

"Yes aniki" -Takemichi replied.

The others followed as they sat down on their seat. Takehiro is now sat on the center with Takemichi on his right side and Chifuyu on the left as they start to eat. while they are eating, they start to chat each other. after they ate their food, it's time for Takehiro to clean the plates and the table while they settle the futons and pillows on the floor as they did their homework and later, sleepover party with Takehiro joining them after doing his house chores. after hours of their party, they fell asleep. Takehiro puts their blanket on them and his lil bro as they pat their heads softly with a smile. 

"Good night guys" -Takehiro spoke in whisper before he stand up, turn off the lights before he went back to his bedroom. 

After that, he went to bed and fell asleep cus this will be a long day of doing his activities as a teacher in hopes that his hardships will overcome.

Noted:

Wow, this chapter has a bit of hotness and a lot of wholesome moments since it's a great way to enter 2023 even though i make a writing mistakes. i wonder what would it be on the next chapter...looks like we're about to find out when i update the next one. ofc, the previous chapter is the last one to published in 2022 since i'm taking a break to spend christmas and new year and this is a good beginning. a good announcement that my 4th book will be published on March this year since Tokyo Revengers season 2 begins to air on Sunday and i'm so excited. don't worry about the rest since i'm still writing so i still have a long year for me to write the chapters and also, happy belated birthday to one of my kpop idol, Kim Jisoo of Blackpink and one of my OC, Takehiro. and today is also one of my kpop idol's birthday, Lim Jaebeom aka Jay B of GOT7 so yeah, happy birthday to him as well. i hope you all anticipate for the next chapters and expect the delay for the plot changes and let me know if i did wrote it wrong so that i can improve my writings. See you on the next chapter. Thx XD