Chapter 7

*Author's POV*

Then, his work at the faculty began Takehiro continues to make his own daily log activities and his learning materials for his next teaching class in his remaining hour after taking a rest on the clinic, recovering after the fight from earlier. even though, its unprofessional for him as a teacher, but he did it to protect his students, his lil brother and this academy's reputation so he didn't face all the repercussions. to forget that event, he continues to do his duty as a teacher. then, he walks out of the faculty and went to the classroom for the next class. 

In the first year classroom, they are all anticipate of their new teacher for the homeroom class. in fact, Kisaki was not in the mood and trying to come up with a new plan in claiming Hina and M/N as soon as Takemichi's older brother came in this university. but then, their anticipation came true when the new teacher came. the others' expressions were mixed. some were surprised, curious and the others are fangirling over the new teacher. 

"kyah!!! our new sensei is very handsome" -student 1 said.

"Wait, is he the same teacher who single handedly beat 3,000 people from The Firetank Gang? Wow, he's so cool!!" -Student 2 said. 

"Sensei is maybe handsome, but M/N- senpai from the 2nd year class is a better good looking than him" -Student 5 said. 

"I know right? M/N- senpai is very pretty and his popularity was very high that none of the students or teachers can beat that visual" -Student 6 said.

"Cool it down guys, you're way too early to compare their visuals when he wasn't even aware about the concept of visual popularity here since he's new" -Student 7 said.

"Yeah and besides, I'm pretty sure our new sensei here is probably not interested in participate the visual concept of popularity despite his appearance" -Student 3 said. 

"How did you know about that?" Student 4 asked in curiosity.

"We can tell from his body language and his expression though. he seems curious and wasn't interested at all" -Student 8 replied.

((Yup, that's right, dear students, i wasn't even aware about this concept here. guess I'm too dense and innocent on these concepts though.....pls forgive sensei here)) -Takehiro spoke in thought with a sigh when he heard most of students talked about him while puts all of his books down at the teacher's table. Kisaki on the other hand felt irritated and disbelief since his new "obstacle" for Hina and M/N is here in the classroom as a teacher. 

((Huh? Takehiro-san is here? I didn't know he's our teacher for Homeroom subject)) -Naoto spoke in thought as he's trying to composed himself. 

((Tch, that's just great. Takemichi's older brother is here but he's our homeroom teacher. this one is a hindrance to my plan. i guess i need to call Hanma)) -Kisaki spoke in thought in an annoyed tone.

Then, he looks at them with a smile on his face and starts to introduce himself in front of them.

"Welcome my Dear students, I'm Takehiro Hanagaki and I will be your new Homeroom teacher for this school year. Shall we start?" -Takehiro spoke in a cheerful yet polite tone with a smile. 

"Yes, Sensei" -Everyone except Kisaki spoke in an affirmed tone.

"Okay, we will have a Q & A in relates to your subjects that you find it difficult to understand and then, i'll tutor you all to make sure you're gonna pass the score in each subject~" -Takehiro said in a cheerful yet polite tone. 

((I can still pass all the subjects without this new teacher's help. i mean, only L/N-senpai since he can still help me but still...)) -Kisaki spoke in thought in an annoyed tone.