Part 49

"Dean, close the curtains," I hummed, watching as he shrugged off his shirt. He walked over to the motel room window and did two thumbs up to Sam, who was reading in the car.

Sam asked me to distract Dean for a while so he could read up on crossroads deals. I didn't complain. To be honest, I wanted to spend as much time with Dean as possible, knowing there was a real possibility that I'd lose him.

I pushed play on the speakers, and 'You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet' started playing. Slowly I made my way over to him, feeling his eyes drink in my appearance. No words were needed, and when Dean pulled my tank top over my head, I was already lost in the moment. His fingers on my skin made me humm in approval, and when his lips lazily moved over mine, then worked their way down my chest, I closed my eyes. Grabbing my hips, he gently pushed me back on the bed.

"Dean," I complained when he didn't follow me at once. Instead, he stood by the end of the bed and watched me. A sly smile tugged on his lips, and I let my head loll to the side to take him in. He was dressed in boxer briefs, and a white tank top hid his well-defined torso. His hair was messy, and his dark eyes made me feel sinful. Slowly I reached around to my back and unclasped my bra. Dean's eyes widened, and his tongue peeked out to wet his lips as he waited to see what I would do next.

For someone who hated being in the center of attention, it surprised me how much I enjoyed putting on a show for Dean. I let my hands roam over my body before concentrating on my chest. I sighed deeply as I massaged my boobs, then gently twisted my nipples.

"Fuck, Will," Dean mumbled when I let my hand travel further south, spreading my legs so he could see what I was doing.

"I need you, Dean," I mumbled, slipping my hand inside my panties. He was over me in a second. He threw his tank top across the room and replaced my hand with his. "Oh." He gently nibbled on the skin just underneath my boob.

Dean groaned and pulled down the last piece of fabric on my body. His lips met mine, and the taste of him intoxicated me. Half dazed, I pushed down his boxer briefs without breaking our kiss. His hard body started to move against mine. I moaned when he entered me in a swift motion.

He moved painfully slow, knowing precisely what it did to me. I clasped my legs around his back to get him to move faster, but he just grinned at me mischievously. "What's my name?" he mumbled in my ear, eyes twinkling as he finally picked up his pace.

"Oh, god."

"No, honey," he grinned.

I refrained from rolling my eyes and settled for a half-broken chuckle. He went faster, hitting just the right spot, over and over.

"Dean," I moaned. "Dean." A wave started to build up inside me, and when Dean took my nipple into his mouth, it came crashing through me. This was one of the perks of having sex with Dean Winchester. Vaginal orgasms.

Once I calmed down, I flipped us over, and suddenly Dean's grin disappeared. He was at my mercy now.

Angeling my hips, I slowly began to ride him. It was payback time, and he knew it. I clenched my muscles tight each time I rose, making him groan. Sweat pearled at his brow; his hands gripped my ass and then gently stroked my bare legs. "Fuck Will, are you gonna come again?"

I was. I definitely was. Dean moaned as I tensed around him.

I was barely registering someone knocking on the door to the bedroom. I was too far gone to stop now.

"Willow,"

Shit.

"Dean, you – you guys conscious? Bobby called, and he thinks that maybe we—"