Chapter 26

What do I do? What do I do? There's no way I can win the damn fight. I'm good as done! Come on Mayumi, you can do this! Better yet.. no I can't.. maybe?

Lifting my arm up to help stretch it out then I hold my hand out to shake his hand he laughs and shakes it.

"Well, this fight is already over with, isn't that right Ryota?" Buyuu smirks.

"Indeed." He replies crossing his arms smiling. "She did have a plan after all.

"What the hell are you two talking about?" Kankuro asks in confusion. "She shouldn't even be fighting!"

"May the best one win." I say with a weak smile.

"I'll end this fast." He says letting go of my hand and jumping back.

"You already fell into my trap." I look at him with a evil grin on my face. "I'm the one who's ending this." I state closing my eyes changing both of my eye color to blood red, he falls down onto the ground screaming holding his head.

"MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP!" He screams even more, laying on the ground a few more mornings until. "I quit! I forfeit!" He says trying to raise his hand. "JUST MAKE IT STOP!" He cries.

Hayate just stands there in shock. "Uh...uh...Mayumi Sarutobi is the winner."

I hear that I won holding my head tightly then I can feel myself collapse onto the ground passing out.

"What the hell was that?!" Naruto and Kankuro shout looking over to team 0 smiling.

"Genjutsu." Buyuu states giving him a closed eye smile.

"She had just enough chakra left to use her Ketsurygan." Ryota explains watching the paramedics put her on a stretcher and take off with her.

"Kets-what?" Naruto mutters.

"Ketsurygan. It's her Kekkei Genkai." Buyuu laughs.

"I've never heard of that." Temari remarks. "What exactly is it?"

"She can cast a Genjutsu on her opponent by making eye contact... Arul, or touching a person." Ryota explains watching them take their teammates body onto a stretcher.

"Who-who is Arul?" Kankuro asks eye twitching.

"The butterfly of course!" Buyuu laughs.

"When-?" Naruto starts off. "Oh! She shook his hand!"

"She knew she couldn't fight. So she forced him to forfeit." Gaara states.

"I wonder what she showed him." Kankuro wonders.

Ryota freezes. "Whatever it was... I feel sorry for that guy.."

"Oh yeah, I forgot she got you with her Ketsurygan." Buyuu remembers as he snaps his fingers.

"Yeah.. it wasn't pleasant.."

"What was it about?" Naruto questions.

He hesitates and shuffles his feet. "She showed me mutilating my parents over and over in different ways..."

Everybody looks over to Ryota uneasy now in an awkward silence...

"She said it was harmless." Buyuu said eye twitching.

"Well... that's... disturbing..." Temari finally breaks the silence.

"Dark and Twisty is more like it." Kankuro adds shifting his weight uncomfortably.

"Come on, Ryota. Let's go check on her." Buyuu says tapping his arm.

They start walking off when Temari shouts. "Kankuro! It's your turn!"