Chapter 28

"So what exactly are we going to start training with first?" I ask as we run through the desert.

"We are heading to a forest where it's only going to be us for the next couple of week." Kumiko starts off. "This week we are doing Genjutsu, the week after I train you more with your sword and wind techniques. After that,  I will teach you a few techniques of my own and we will make you come up with your own special techniques. Try and make sure you mental status is keeping up."

"M-my own? Mental? The hell are you talking about? Sounds like you're mental."

"Oh Mayumi, we are going to have a lot of fun." Kumiko laughs.

We travel throughout the night, I start slowing down from lack of sleep. "Where exactly is this forest?" I ask.

"The Land of Fantasy!" Kumiko says smiling. "I'm sure you'll love it! It's absolutely beautiful! It'll take a few days to get there however. But I'm sure we both can manage."

"I've never heard of it."

"I'm surprised. Someone with such a powerful Genjutsu, I figured you would have dreamed of coming here."

"What do you mean?" I ask looking at her confused and intrigued at the same time pulling out a banana. Man, I love bananas but I can never eat them around my teammates.

"Well, The Country of Fantasy or the Country of Illusions is basically built with Genjutsu."

"I'm not following this."

Kumiko lets out a sigh. "You are in the top four of your class. Why does this suprise me? Okay so, to break it down, it's built with Genjutsu meaning that it's not like it seems right? It's not really there."

I nod. "I'm fully aware on how Genjutsu works."

"Good. Anybody who can release a strong enough Genjutsu will only see a simple little village. Anybody who can't release a Genjutsu will only see crazy looking structures. It's the home of the Illusionist."

"Wait! The Illusionist is there?!" I shout searching through my bag for a book.

"Ah, so you have heard of him."

"Kind of, I just picked up a book about him. I haven't read it yet." I say  holding out a book.

"Well you don't need that book anymore when you can see him for yourself!" Kumiko says smiling big.

"This is amazing. I can't wait! Are we staying there for the entire month?!"

"No, we are not. We stay there for a week, travel to the Land of Iron. Then we go to a special place. But I'll explain that when the time comes! I'm sure you're going to be amazing at everything!"

🦋 Time skip to the Country of Illisions 🦋

The two of us step up to the entrance of The Country of Fantasy's.

"I see what you mean Kumiko-Sensei, it's a very small village.." I say slightly unimpressed with my arms crossed, it looks like a a normal village.

"Do you not see the Genjutsu?"

I turn to Kumiko. "It's part of my Kekkei Genkkai, I can't get caught in a  Genjutsu."

"That's because your Kekkei Genkai is powerful enough to see past it. Greetings Kumiko!" I turn to see a black haired man with a simple black shirt and black cargo pants.

"Greetings! I'm here to help train a student! I'm sure you'll find her interesting." Kumiko walks over to him smiling.

"It's been awhile hasn't  it?" He man states turning to me smiling. "Hello you may call me the Illu- wait! Your eye!" He exclaims. "It can't be..."