𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎 ; 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐝𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐬. After her and LaMelo's make out session last night, she may or may not have had a few wet dreams about the boy. But she wasn't the only one having wet dreams. LaMelo turned over wrapping his arms around her, and pulling her body tightly against his. Destiny's eyes popped open feeling something hard against her butt. 

"Good morning." LaMelo hummed, gliding his hand against her thigh. Tickling it. "Good morning." A slight giggle escaped her lips at the weird feeling.

His lips kissed from her shoulders to the back of her neck nibbling and licking interchangeably. Mesmerized by the feeling, she hadn't even noticed that his hand snuck into her shorts until he heard him mumble, "lay on your back."

Doing as told, his lips collided with hers, and his fingers glided their way between her folds, playing around in the sticky substance. Destiny bit her lip, to muffle some of her moans and bucked when Melo touched the right places in the right way. Of course she's dabbled in pleasing herself in a similar way, but the pleasure produced by the act coming from LaMelo seemed to feel all the more better. She felt the all familiar feeling of the pleasure intensifying, signaling she was about to finish but just as she was about to he stopped.

Opening her eyes she looked over at Lamelo who had rolled over on his back. "Sit on my face."

Shocked and intrigued, her mouth formed an O, "but melo I-"

"I'm not asking, I'm telling." He cut her off, a smirk plastering itself across his face because of the girls expression. Hesitantly, Destiny did as told. Hovering over his mouth, she placed one hand on the wall above for support, and another hand held the giant shirt that draped over his face.

She gasped, feeling the warm wet muscle twist, roll, and glide across her most sensitive area. Her head immediately falling back and her eyes closing, as she rolled her hips against his tongue meeting his movements in order to reach the maximum euphoric feeling. His hands softly squeezed and slapped her ass, as he felt the animalistic urge to devour her from the inside out. 

"Oh My God, Melo!" She yells out, with her thighs began to squeezing his head, nearly suffocating the boy as her climax took over her body. Falling to the side of the boy, he doesn't wait to connect his lips with the girls again letting her taste herself against his tongue. Pulling away his lengthy arm reached into the nightstand next to his bed pulling out a gold.

"Melo wait." She breathed out, watching a concerned look wash across his face. "What's wrong?"

"I-. I'm not ready, yet." She folded her lips together, looking away from him. She felt horribly for letting it go on for so long but she couldn't help how good and right it felt to be under his touch. But she was a virgin, this whole experience was new and scary for her despite it being everything she dreamed of and more. She also couldn't shake the fact, that he was indeed still known fuck buddies with her once bestfriend. "It's cool." He tossed the condom back into the drawer, lying on his back. 

It was quiet for some time before he got up to use the bathroom. Destiny's phone vibrated from a text in the groupchat.

Melo

Come to my spot rn it's important.

𝟔

𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐚𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐨'𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦, anxiously awaiting the information the two had learned last night. Mariah's eyes narrowed and her lips twisted as her eyes laid on Destiny. She couldn't help but notice that Destiny was here off-ly early and was wearing LaMelo's clothes.