CHAPTER TWO: "𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔."

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴏ: "Wᴇʟʟ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀɴ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇss

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴏ: "Wᴇʟʟ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀɴ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇss."

The next day, Raven and Eddie were getting ready for school, doing everything that they usually do in the morning.

"So, i attempted to make breakfast." Eddie said with a smile, handing Raven a plate of burnt bacon and eggs, along with some decently cooked hash browns. "Eddie, how do you burn eggs?" Raven asks through giggles, hesitatingly taking the plate. "It's not burnt, just crisp." Eddie responds, making Raven smile. "I wanted you to try it first, as an honor." Eddie says, making Raven glance up at him.

"You're the chef here, you should take the honor of having the first bite to your delicious dish." Raven says, smiling sarcastically, and putting her plate on the counter. "I spent my time making that, you should be more grateful." Eddie teasingly scoffs, making Raven roll her eyes. "You know, you act like a kid sometimes, Eddie." Raven says to him, making him jokingly frown. "You know just how to hurt me, Rae." Eddie says, taking the plates and sliding a piece of bacon to Jax. Raven actually took a bite out of the hash browns, earning a smile from Eddie.

Raven and Eddie soon leave and enter Eddie's vehicle. His van smelt of weed and cigarettes, and there was even a hint of coffee, which Eddie tends to drink everyday.

 His van smelt of weed and cigarettes, and there was even a hint of coffee, which Eddie tends to drink everyday

Once they made it to school, Raven was walking down the halls with Will, both receiving weird glances. Will opened his locker, Raven leaning on the other one, and he pulled out a paper that had a picture of him, along with a side note. "Zombie boy." The side note said. "Don't worry about that, okay?" Raven says, taking the paper from him and attempting to throw it into the trash but missed and hits a redhead skating through the halls.

Raven immediately cringes at her attempt throw and turns around, acting like she didn't do anything. "Hey!" Someone says, making Raven turn around, "I think you dropped this." The same redhead tossed the paper back towards Raven, who caught it. "Yeah, uh, sorry." Raven says, the redhead nodding. Raven attempts to throw the paper into the trash once more, still missing, making both Will and the redhead laugh.